Can anyone remember that screaming man thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Do you remember that thread that had a link to a site that had us all sitting in front of the computer looking at the screen to try to see a ghost........ then this face appeared and SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF IT VOICE. I remember many of us almost messed ourselves with fright.

Well I want to scare my daughter (lovely mother aren't I). Please if you know of the site then please PM me or something.

Thanks

oh i would like that sounds like fun!!!!

Someone has just sent it to me, and I have tried it on her.................. she almost wet herself and jumped off the chair. (aint I horrid to her).

anyone else like to try it, the link is below. Works best if you have the sound up though as the ghost is very faint and hard to hear.

http://www.robrob8.com/seasonal/oldlady.htm

Val
you are one sick puppy - l love it - im still laughing and debating if l should try it out on my Daughter!! lol

Oh the night that first aired was so funny. I think karren didnt dare to do it so went round to sassys to watch it......can't remember the details now but how it was so funny lol

I haven't jumped nor laughed so much at the same time before in my life. I was laughing just thinking about my Daughter watching it. :evil: So she thought it would be funny (how wrong can she be)

She had her face right up to the screen, trying to find the ghost and boy did she scream and jump off the chair - i am bent over, tears running down my face and laughing uncontrollably. To top it off she swore at me (i will allow it just this once) but that also made me crease up.

So thank you Val for giving me the idea!! and the enormous laugh x

OMG, I haven't seen this before, read the posts so I knew what to expect but I still jumped out of my skin! lmao, this link is being passed on to everyone I know :evil:

Latest posts

Back