Car graphics, what do you have on your car?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
Hi all, looking some ideas really, getting my logo on my car (which is on my website if you want to look), but not sure if I should just get it with my number underneth and my web address maybe across the back of it, or what to do!
What do you guys have?
Any pics would be fab :hug: thanks x

I would say web address and tel number. But if it were one or the other then defo web address as it's easy to remember a web address rather than a phone number x

I've got business name, website and phone number. If you go onto Carl's website Verve design you should be able to see mine. Its a car magnet under Blissful Thinking. hth

I have my back wondow done, it is the same as my banner otside my shop, I can't remember the tchnical name for the stuff, but you can see out the back window but not in, that way you can have more choice the graphics, it is full of tiny holes, probably no help at all, it cost around £100 to have it done, the vynal on the back window is around half the price though, hth, will try and get a photo on, doing a set of stilleto's I want to take a photo of at the salon tomorro, so wil have my camera to hand xx urh

Ive just ordered some to apply myself. Im having name, web address, phone number and a small list of the basics i provide.

I have the magnetic door signs from vista print. Small ones on the boot and also a large one on the bonnet.

Don't the magnetic ones scratch your paintwork?

having my car done soon by hubby! I am soooo excited! :D I have seen the mock up and I love it. Once it's done i'll get some pics up to show you but its a pic with Mobile tanning, phone number and website, will have back window done in lines too so I can still see through it. Can't Wait!

if any one is looking at getting a vistaprint one, I have link to free ones on there, just need to pay p&p.. pm me if you want one... well there the usual every free email, so if u need any stationary its all free :D

The magnetic ones I had marked my paintwork, used them on two different cars and both made the paintwork go sort of milky looking... and I used Vistaprint cheap ones and more expensive ones that I had made. I would suggest if you use these that you don't leave them on for long periods and clean the magnetics and the paintwork regularly...

Thanks for replys. Am trying to think of what to get on mine and how big etc, but I'm not sure. Can't find many pics either :sad:

why not have something like your avatar?

Lol...

Attachments

• DSC00472.jpg
    DSC00472.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC00473.jpg
    DSC00473.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 247
we have the spare wheel cover done on our Land rover discovery..

Back window is a good idea as it will be seen more....

took a couple of pgoto's of my car, they are in my photo's on my profile page if you fancy a nosey, I have a banner outside the shop that is exactly the sale, xx ruth :D

Logo looks good! *wink*

Ok, ok that was shameless :)

Did you get someone local to do it? I usually think thats best really, circumstance allowing.

Lol yes Carl, local fella is going to do it for me. I drew out what I had in mind and gave it to him so he can show me it on an inage on the PC if u know what I mean.
Will post a pic whan I get it x

took a couple of pgoto's of my car, they are in my photo's on my profile page if you fancy a nosey, I have a banner outside the shop that is exactly the sale, xx ruth :D
Looks great Ruth, love the number plate too lol x

Just thought I'd let you all know I got my car done today, have uploaded pics to my profile if you want to check it out :D x

Latest posts

Back