Caress lint free nail wipes.....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
I usually get these from Sally's......and I love them...but haven't been able to get them for a few weeks now....(having to use some horrid paper thin ones for now) has anyone else who uses these had trouble getting them or does anyone else know where i can get these from...?

Every time I ring Sally's they say "waiting for a delivery"....done a search on line and cant find another supplier...:irked:

Many Thanks :)

Hi,

You can get them off ebay I think (dont all shoot me :), but I get mine from Beauty Express.

hths

x

I have been able to get them with no problems from Sally's,
maybe try another branch :hug:

My Capital has been the same. They told me that the floods in New Orleans a year or two back, caused devastation to the ongoing cotton crops....as apparantly, New Orleans is where a lot of the worlds cotton crops are. Therefore cotton is in short supply, and being used for more valued goods, such as clothing.

I have no idea if this is true....at all. I just found the shelves full the other week and emptied the lot, so now I have a good 30 or 40 packs in stock!

Maybe I could make a killing :) Offers per pack? Joking.......:lol:

Oh..and btw, the ebay ones I tried, in desperation, were not very lint free.......

whats your address again Lyndsay....i bet in this weather you leave ya windows open alot eh...:lol:

To be honest thats why i did this thread...it wasn't so much of a winge but did anyone know anything i didnt....i just find it odd that all of sudden they are like gold dust (at least in our local sallys)...i bet its been over 4 weeks since they had any.

well i was walking round sallys today thinking the same.....there were blimin 100's of caress make up remover pads.....but i did end up finding some in the end....they were nail polish remover pads on the front of the packet though.....i dont remember that being what was on the packet before though....but not brought them for a long time from there as had other ones

i went to my local sallys once a few weeks ago and they didnt have any,they said they were getting a delivery in the week after and i went and got 2 packs then,and i have to say i remember thinking that they had loads of packs as i thought about getting more.
so not sure if its all of them or just your branch.x

Can i just say a HUGE thank you to the lovely geeks who have very kindly sent me pm's offering to go to their local Sally's and get some to post to me....:hug:

I am truly touched by your kindness and going out of your way for little ol me....:lol:

You know who you are and THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH :hug:

If everyone was a Geek the world would be a much better and more geeky place....Geeks Rock !!!

OH NO !

they are always in short supply!

When you DO get them....cut them in half - saves on stock and stops u using too much sanitiser too ! Bonus !

Never a better time to be thrifty eh!!!

Amb x

Latest posts

Back