Caught male client peeing in a bottle in my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the bloke came back in yesterday with his girlfriend so i had to tell him he was barred,he asked what for so i had to say in detail, his girlfriend was shocked and the bloke got angry and denied it, he then said he was taking legal action against me,i told him id already had legal advice and because we are a private salon i can bar who i like. he was shouting "prove it was me" and i said "can u prove you didnt do it" ? they then both left in a hump shouting we want video evidence. WHATEVER i said, i was shaking due to him getting aggitated but apart from that i managed to not raise my voice and stay calm. he was a very big bloke too:Scared:

My god that is terrible what's wrong with people :(

Nothing ceases to amaze me! When we lived in London (this was about 12 years ago) they used to have a sign in the changing rooms in the Peckham Primark saying "please do not use these changing rooms as a toilet!"....I dont want to even think what the poor staff there had come across to warrant it!

the bloke came back in yesterday with his girlfriend so i had to tell him he was barred,he asked what for so i had to say in detail, his girlfriend was shocked and the bloke got angry and denied it, he then said he was taking legal action against me,i told him id already had legal advice and because we are a private salon i can bar who i like. he was shouting "prove it was me" and i said "can u prove you didnt do it" ? they then both left in a hump shouting we want video evidence. WHATEVER i said, i was shaking due to him getting aggitated but apart from that i managed to not raise my voice and stay calm. he was a very big bloke too:Scared:

Well done for standing up to him. I really admire you for that.

I havent any experience of this type of behaviour, but ive heard things like this happen. Dirty disgusting perverts.

Last edited:
I never leave client alone in the room. Simple :wink2:

I had this problem with my husband 's son. He used to leave on the top floor. The "lazy boy" instead of coming down to the toilet, he used to pee in the bottle and then throw the wee in the garden from his window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the time was around 18 yrs old.

So many mushrooms were growing in the garden.!!!!!

This is utterly disgusting and shows lack of respect for others and for themselves!!!!! What these people are going to teach to their children!!!!

:Scared:

what a cheek getting angry with u

Last edited:
Yes had this too, in bins/bottles in a sunbed room (we have a customer toilet) and also a fowel smell in one room... A man had sh*t his boxers and hid them... Behind the bed! Nice in a hot room!

I also find some women discusting in the bins we have had knickers? And used sanitary wear (in the sunbed room not the designated sanitary bin)

Good on u for barring him and showing him up- minger! Xx

I went down to the local subbed salon that had a sign saying. Please do not urinate on the sunbeds or in the bin, toilets are available. I was shocked at this because I thought nobody seriously would do that. I was so wrong. How awful, well done for standing up to him x

I went down to the local subbed salon that had a sign saying. Please do not urinate on the sunbeds or in the bin, toilets are available. I was shocked at this because I thought nobody seriously would do that. I was so wrong. How awful, well done for standing up to him x

i honestly cant believe people behave like this!! xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Disgusting!

I had a girl that would use the bin in the sunbed room. She did it every time.

Finally I had enough...next time she came in I asked her to wait at reception a moment, I took the bin out of the room and carried it to reception, she looked horrified! I smiled sweetly and said if you need to use the toilet its right there!

She got the hint and stopped doing it lol
X
Sent from my U20i using SalonGeek

Good for you on calling her out! Why are people so disgusting I wouldn't even think of doing this!

What is wrong with these people??Makes you wonder what their homes are like?!

I have to say it puts you off using a sunbed I know you would be clean but with people doing all sorts of things in there you just think yuk lol xxx

Words fail me........

I'm so sorry that some of you have had to endure this. It is utterly disgusting and behaviour of an animal. Outrageous.

Thank you for your support guys, again I'm so pleased its not just my salon bins that get abused by disgusting customers.

Some people are just disgusting.My daughter works in a spa which has a gym and said that people quite regularly will come straight out of the gym, sometimes actually dripping sweat,for their massage without showering first.Both men and women.

Ewwww this is discusting. Some people have no respect

A massage therapist that I know once had a man come straight from his fishing boat to his appointment, waders and welly boots and fish guts galore! :O

Really?! That is disgusting :0 how do they have the cheek to do that after you have given them a lovely treatment that's no way to repay you!! X

Latest posts

Back