Cherry Chopsticks etc...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Pussycat Dolls and OMG I thought the same till now!! haha. I always thought "That's Rude"

Thanks Steve, I always was/am notoriously crap with music/band names! :o

I can't think of any from the top of my head but this thread has brought Peter Kay to mind...where he's commenting on his Dad at a wedding singing Abba's Dancing Queen...god that was funny!! :green:

yea peter kay- "dancing queen.... eating chinese with Mr Bean" - ha ha so funny

It's even better when you sing the wrong words out loud, out proud and convincingly ....... you can just see them all running home and googling the lyrics, I have always sung the GO Go's "our lips are sealed" as "Alex the seal":)

It also helps if you dance completely out of synch with the song, this make everyone doubt themselves (or think you are a spaz) either way, it makes for great entertainment in a boring venue.

Have a repertoire of convincing alternative lyrics and you will be the life of the party.

It's even better when you sing the wrong words out loud, out proud and convincingly ....... you can just see them all running home and googling the lyrics, I have always sung the GO Go's "our lips are sealed" as "Alex the seal":)

It also helps if you dance completely out of synch with the song, this make everyone doubt themselves (or think you are a spaz) either way, it makes for great entertainment in a boring venue.

Have a repertoire of convincing alternative lyrics and you will be the life of the party.

I'd love to be the same party as you Carl....I can just imagine the laughter :lol:

Just to say me and my little girl were singing Christmas carols a few weeks ago and she asked me to sing her a new one. The only one I could think of was The Little Drummer Boy (I think that's what it's called!) anyway, I sang 'come they told me, parapapumpum, a new born king to see, parapapumpum'

She stopped me and said, 'mum, why are you singing about Barack Obama?!'

She thought I was singing Barack Obama instead of Parapapumpum!

Can you imagine that?! I know Barack will do a lot for America but to hail him the new King??? :eek:

I think that's going a little too far, don't you? :green:

LOl....do you know that song "Poetry in Motion"?

Well, for years I sang (and honestly thought they were the words) "Oh a tree in Motion"

Seriously, looking back, what was I thinking ? the words don't even make sense lol

Queen's 'Killer Queen' lyric - she keeps Moet & Chandon in her pretty cabinet translates to : she keeps a mower and a shovel in her little garden shed. . . at least that's what I heard someone say on the radio the other day as I was driving home. So glad I could share this with you guys, I laughed at the time but I didn't think anyone would be interested :zzz: until I read this thread ! !

Latest posts

Back