Cherry Chopsticks etc...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my older sisters used to sing to the theme tune of Boon, the song went along the lines of "High ho silver, you got me lone ranger" but she would sing "high ho silver, you got me on raindrops" lol

LOL, I always wondered what those lyrics where when I was a kid!!

When my cousin was about 10 she used to sing along to a UB40 song, "I am a running tent" instead of "I am a 1 in 10", it still makes me laugh imagining a field full of 2 man tents running all over the place.

my niece when she was a kid thought the song runaway by The Corrs had the line "I want to rot away" instead of "I want to runaway" :eek: lol

anne xx

im getting such a giggle off this thread as im always doing it, did anyone see billy connellys act on this, god i think its an old act he did i cant remember it exactly ill ask the boyfriend tommor and tell ye then it was really funny, i love him he is hillarious (gosh i really ramble on sometimes lol)

lol chasing penguins thats funny! i thought it was chopsticks to. i cant think what the song was but i always think it says baked beans

Lol. My brother used to sing to an old 80's song by I think she was called Spanya???? The track was "call me" and he used to sing "corned beef". My OH also sings to the "you're the one that I want...you are the one I want ooh oooh oooh" He sings " You're the one that I want...come on a John boy"!!!!! What a nutter lol xx

Just remembered another!!! Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit.......listen I can distincly hear.....and we all know MASHED POTATO!!

Haha! You know the show "Only Fools & Horses"? well I used to think they were saying on the end credit theme tune "Long Live COOKIE Street" LOL

A couple of years ago, the song by the Blackeyed Peas 'Don't Funk with My Heart' had me doing a double take when I first heard it :eek: ! A client had to put me right on this one :lol:!!

Haha! You know the show "Only Fools & Horses"? well I used to think they were saying on the end credit theme tune "Long Live COOKIE Street" LOL

:lol: As soon as I read that I was trying to remember what they actually sing and now all I can hear is flippin cookie street! What did they sing?

A couple of years ago, the song by the Blackeyed Peas 'Don't Funk with My Heart' had me doing a double take when I first heard it :eek: ! A client had to put me right on this one :lol:!!

Oh yes me too, I heard that a few times before I realised what it really was :lol:

I still dont know what it is!! hahaha

if you listen to celine dions my heart will go on it sounds like she is singing the hotdogs go on instead of my heart will go on
my kids still sing the hotdogs go on

Does anyone remember that song I lost my heart to a star ship trooper?
well I thought ( and it had me really puzzled) the words were
I lost my heart to a draft excluder :eek:
OH and Barry Manalow had one that went on about
That little chip of dimond sitting on your hand, aint no fortune babe
well my best mate use to sing
That little triffied on your hand:confused:
Now I just blame my age:green:

Hiya

Haven't read through all of this thread so please forgive me if it's been said, but I always thought The Sugarbabes 'when I grow up' (I think!) sing I wanna have big boobies, but in actual fact they sing I wanna have groupies :o

Hiya

Haven't read through all of this thread so please forgive me if it's been said, but I always thought The Sugarbabes 'when I grow up' (I think!) sing I wanna have big boobies, but in actual fact they sing I wanna have groupies :o

It's Pussycat Dolls and OMG I thought the same till now!! haha. I always thought "That's Rude"

:lol: As soon as I read that I was trying to remember what they actually sing and now all I can hear is flippin cookie street! What did they sing?
wasn't it 'hookie' street... as in playing 'hookie' as in doing no work??? If not then that's what I always sung... :eek:

I was singing head off on the dance floor once to a song and my mate said why you singing "why"....its "vibe".....made perfect sense once she told me....the words are...."she's got that vibe"....why on earth would it be "she's got that why"....:lol:

listen and see what you think...

YouTube - R. KELLY She's Got That Vibe (1992) High Quality click on the title

i still think its sounds like WHY

wasn't it 'hookie' street... as in playing 'hookie' as in doing no work??? If not then that's what I always sung... :eek:

It is Hookie Street your right :lol: I looked on Youtube. I realise now there has been more than one theme too.

Its like genisis -invisable touches
I used to sing invisable tough ****:eek:

I can't think of any from the top of my head but this thread has brought Peter Kay to mind...where he's commenting on his Dad at a wedding singing Abba's Dancing Queen...god that was funny!! :green:

Latest posts

Back