Children need a geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we get free Yorkshire pudding and a pint of bitter??

You can have the Pudding, Ill have the pint :D

doh doh doh - keep getting outbid :lol: BUT I have my hubby's login details now :wink2: :lol: xxxx

Try the other link I posted, there are now 2 auctions going. Figured we could raise more money that way :)

How about we sitch the pudding and Ill take you out for a pint afterwards :D

ebay !! you !! go wash your mouth out,

well I WAS hoping a 121 would be on offer with s2 soon any hows !! xx

better put me bid in ....

sam you may as well make a day of it and add another 2 sessions:green::green::green::green:

sam you may as well make a day of it and add another 2 sessions:green::green::green::green:

He could be on the telly:)
Salon Geek fame at last!!

ruddy hell .. I bid and its still not right............. this months profit out the window again ....

just checked the diary . going again ..
wayhey winning one ............... to long to go I bet !!

well i bid twice but obviously not high enough :lol:

o0h ruddy heck .. I'm out bid ... only 9 days to go ..

we could share you know !!!!!!! have a group meet with him ...... out bid by a fellow geek ... o0h .....

I am going to bid.. i know there is no way in hell i can make it.. but i will be 100% in my payment.. and thats what counts eh? if i win that is.. and then i can be in the divine position of donating samual sweet at my pleasuer!! His time that is!! haha
well done samuel.. i will look into other ways i can help!

You can have the Pudding, Ill have the pint :D
You are soooooo gunna need the pint Sam lol,
I love that posing pic of you it says "come on....you know you want me ....(well my nail training) "
lol

I can't bid on either unfortunatly but my thinking cap is on, for something I could do hmmmm ?

Wow... it's on £250!!!

Someone want that 1-2-1 with Sam!!

What a great idea! You should put some more auctions up!

What a wonderful idea, both for this and Gigi's book.

I'm gutted I can't bid on this as it's £250 already! Worth it big time and more I'm sure, it's the wrong time of year for me to be spending huge wads of spondulash on faberooney things for just me:cry:, even though it's a good cause.

I'd kill for this though!!!!!

How kind of you Sam,and so very generous of the bidder,those children will be soooo greatfull :hug:

go on geeks no-ones bided for a couple of days !!

Latest posts

Back