Clear tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma/tenerife

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good clear tip that isnt as stiff as a board?
so far the ones i have tried have been too hard and i find them difficult to fit to some nails particulary if the nails are flat,some tips even end up splitting on me!:mad:

Have you tried the CND Velocity tips in clear? Thats all I use and have had good luck with them.

The CND well less Performance tips come in clear, they are super thin, need no blending and the shine is already removed. I use them wherever possible or Velocity if I need a well. HTH

HI I agree with adele.. the creative perormance tips aregreat and very thin.. xx

I love the clear advanced tips from pro impressions. They are very flexable.
PRO IMPRESSIONS

HTH

Creative performance clear tips are great and really flexible hth

Pro impressions. They are very thin, flexible and extremely well priced. :)

wow!!!! thanx guys.
just been on the pro imp web site to check them out,they're just what i've been lookin for.While im at it , have any of you got anythin else from that site that you think is good?

I wouldn't recommend the stripers, I've had a black one and the brushes are a bit too wide and the coverage isn't good. Only tried the black one mind, no idea what any of the others are like.

Hey babe, do yourself a favor and check out a product called young nails. They have the most amazing clear tips, they are the only tips i will use on myself and my cleints.

Latest posts

Back