Client didn't have money to pay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so pleased u finally got the money hun. What an absolute nightmare. Well done for sticking to your guns xx

Well done you ! Glad you got your money and made a stand against this women, I still can not believe she did this to you. Hopefully she will think next time she try's it with someone else. X

Write her a formal letter requesting payment within 14 days otherwise you will issue court proceedings, I've needed to do that and it worked a treat. Realistically she is never going to book again you have nothing to lose now she has actually committed an offence.x good luck.

um, I think she's actually got the money now, so no need for any kind of letter.

Just sat and read this whole thread now. I was so angry for you and im very pleased to see you got the money in the end. May scummers like her get their bad karma back 10 fold!

Oops wrote that then seen you eventually got yr money. I feel if you hadn't been so determined she wouldn't have paid you. In future as a nail tech is it not easy to get money before treatment saying to pay first so nails don't get spoilt going into purse or bag?

Oops wrote that then seen you eventually got yr money. I feel if you hadn't been so determined she wouldn't have paid you. In future as a nail tech is it not easy to get money before treatment saying to pay first so nails don't get spoilt going into purse or bag?

....Not if you use Shellac...!!
Sorry.. I couldn't resist... :D:D

Very glad the OP managed to get her money back... :hug:

Just got back of holiday after 10days.... &.... The money is in there :)

Thank you all for your help!
So happy I now have it x

So pleased for you hun, now learn from it and carry on enjoying what you do xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

What a cow-bag! I had something similar once in a previous job, I turned up at her house when she was home and wasn't going to leave until I was paid, I also knew where she worked so I was fully prepared to turn up at her work and make a scene but as it happened she wrote me a check (not ideal) but the next step was turning up at ehr work which she'd of hated but do try these tactics and don't give up, it's a lot of money. When she does pay you, ban her. The cow.

Just read the rest of the post and seen you've had your money back! Im pleased for you. What I would do now is go around all the other beauticians/nail techs in your area with a photo of this woman and tell them to avoid her like the plague, and why! Like a pubwatch! LOL! I think we need a beauty salon watch!

Not a good idea, however tempting.
It breaks client confidentiality and could be deemed defamatory.

Wow, just read through all of this, I would have been so mad!! I hope you will not deal with this client again. Well done for standing your ground x

If only professionalism didn't matter eh ;) x

So pleased you got your payment and that you stuck to your guns and didn't give up.

Why should you write it off to experience when someone decides to wangle a free treatment?!?!?!

If she tries to rebook then you know what the answer will be :lick: x

Latest posts

Back