CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please forgive me if I've missed anyone already saying this but which colours are in the Additives Kit. I've tried searching online but can't seem to find where it actually states it.

Please help so i know what others to purchase along side the kit!

x

Please forgive me if I've missed anyone already saying this but which colours are in the Additives Kit. I've tried searching online but can't seem to find where it actually states it.

Please help so i know what others to purchase along side the kit!

x

THEY WILL TELL YOU AT SWEET SQUARED WHEN YOU ORDER BY PHONE -08452106060 AND BE HAPPY TO ADVISE YOU.

THERE ARE THREE PRIMARY COLOURS .. RED BLUE AND YELLOW THERE IS BLACK, GREEN AND HAUTE PINK .. THEN THERE ARE 6 MORE EFFECTS AND SHIMMERS. I DONT KNOW ALL THE NAMES BUT OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND CREATE DIFFERENT COLOURS ETC. I JUST GOT THEM ALL, AS I WOULD, AND I WOULDNT BE WITHOUT ANY OF THEM. :lol: IF THERE IS A SET, I GET IT :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEjQS1kdXWA

THEY WILL TELL YOU AT SWEET SQUARED WHEN YOU ORDER BY PHONE -08452106060 AND BE HAPPY TO ADVISE YOU.

THERE ARE THREE PRIMARY COLOURS .. RED BLUE AND YELLOW THERE IS BLACK, GREEN AND HAUTE PINK .. THEN THERE ARE 6 MORE EFFECTS AND SHIMMERS. I DONT KNOW ALL THE NAMES BUT OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND CREATE DIFFERENT COLOURS ETC. I JUST GOT THEM ALL, AS I WOULD, AND I WOULDNT BE WITHOUT ANY OF THEM. :lol: IF THERE IS A SET, I GET IT :lol:

Wowsers :) ive never had a reply from you before ** honoured **

I'm going to get them all - no doubt about it - I normally do ring over to sweet squared but my impatient self wanted to place the order tonight!! Haha

Thanks again Gigi x

Wowsers :) ive never had a reply from you before ** honoured **

I'm going to get them all - no doubt about it - I normally do ring over to sweet squared but my impatient self wanted to place the order tonight!! Haha

Thanks again Gigi x

Aw shucks .. thanks!!! lol The video above should help clarify everything. x

Ive brought all my shellac , glitters and 12 additives home today from my nail room and im in play mode in the middle of the living room on a flaming camping table lol My children are fascinated :lol:

Have ordered the kit today and some colour pops.... Damn camping trip will get in the way of my playing next week now ;)

More playing.....

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 3,972
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 798
  • 001 (12) - Copy.jpg
    001 (12) - Copy.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 759
More playing.....

What did you use on the second one in on the second photo? That looks gorgeous and I want my nails to look like that when I get my additives!

What did you use on the second one in on the second photo? That looks gorgeous and I want my nails to look like that when I get my additives!

Thankyou ...

I used Starburst by gelish, then Cerulean Blue faded into purple (mix the blue and bright red to get purple) and also mixed spectrum Shimmer into both :)

I've tried to resist for a while because the pennies are a bit low but I've just given in and ordered the additives kit. My question is, have any of you got any ideas of how I can make my iced cappucino shellac more appealing to my clients using the additives from the kit only? All suggestions will be very gratefully received x

Iced Cappuccino and titanium pearl gives it a satin like sheen, absolutely stunning xxx

Thankyou ...

I used Starburst by gelish, then Cerulean Blue faded into purple (mix the blue and bright red to get purple) and also mixed spectrum Shimmer into both :)

Oh thank you I will try this. Only I use shellac so I will have to change the base colour :)

Oh thank you I will try this. Only I use shellac so I will have to change the base colour :)

This is the colour Starburst, i'm sure Shellac have something similar :)

Attachments

• 001 (6) - Copy.jpg
    001 (6) - Copy.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 640
how did you make the light green?? what sort of quantities, i keep making a dark green!!

Actually thats a Mica powder called Lime Time got it from the colour shack, but I imagine the CND additive medium green mixed with enough white acrylic powder you could get a similar effect, I haven't got all the CND additives yet but plan on getting the rest very soon so i'll try it out :)

Thanks I googled it anyway. I will just use a purpley colour. I love purples and blue so this is right up my street!

Hi, I had a play on my own nails today.. Tutti Frutti with blue pigment and a blue glitter fade over the top

Sent from my GT-I9100

Last edited:
I think we're all going to be wearing ombré nails soon!

Additive Effects Nail Art | Facebook
My first attempt at the halo designs, I used the fan brush to do the edges and burnished with the flat brush, I think I need a few more attempts with the black pigment its not so forgiving ...

Wouldn't let me post the pic for some reason so there's a link to it :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back