CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooh thats lush!!!!

I'm so glad someone has finally seen it! Tried all sorts to upload - even had my son involved! This afternoon's client took one look at my colour pop and fell in love with it! They are her nails in the pic! I'm thinking that pink gold sparkle additive would look just as fab over asphalt too!

Thanks Geeg!
That is Gorgeous, I have midnight swim on my own nails and love it!
Karren see Geegs post above - left click on icon then open in new window xx

what icon ?? lol

x

Thanks Geeg!
That is Gorgeous, I have midnight swim on my own nails and love it!
Karren see Geegs post above - left click on icon then open in new window xx

I'm on my phone and therefore can't right click.. And when I click the square above it just says error :( x

at least you can see the square ! you're one ahead of me !! lol

maybe its my mac ?!

to those who can see it ... hope you're enjoying :confused:

I'm on my phone and therefore can't right click.. And when I click the square above it just says error :( x

at least you can see the square ! you're one ahead of me !! lol

maybe its my mac ?!

to those who can see it ... hope you're enjoying :confused:

Lol.. 11 posts above your last one - a post by siana.. There is a big square with a red question mark in it.. Can you see that? Xx

Lol.. 11 posts above your last one - a post by siana.. There is a big square with a red question mark in it.. Can you see that? Xx
NO! I'm beginning to feel like it's the emperor's new clothes picture :)

NO! I'm beginning to feel like it's the emperor's new clothes picture :)

Haha I can't see it either. I'm on my phone and even when I go open in safari I still can't manage to click the little blob :/ x

Just done snakeskin effect on my nails using violet pearl...rather pleased! ;-) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348853912.485852.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348853912.485852.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 987
Thats looks amazing Wendynailedit!! What colour is underneath? is it blackpool?

Thats looks amazing Wendynailedit!! What colour is underneath? is it blackpool?

Thank you! It's actually Gelish Black Shadow, but it's the same as Blackpool. X

My first go at snakeskin nails

Attachments

• Snakeskin Nails.jpg
    Snakeskin Nails.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,074
Just done snakeskin effect on my nails using violet pearl...rather pleased! ;-) x

I must go & try this now... I have Gelish Black Shadow, how did you do the snakeskin, did you hold it over the cured gel then dab the addative on? they look fab.x

thank you!
I used the CND dotting tool that came in the kit, the large end but carefully otherwise you get big bubbles! I dotted a bit of excess off first. For the reeds I used a detail brush to design with the glue then when it turned clear applied the foil. It was a bit patchy but it gives a rustic look

E x

I removed tacky layer of top coat then foil then top coated tacky layer. I wanted to protec my design before foil incase the foil looked pants!

Aaa aha. . You can use foil glue with Shellac? I could see how that would be helpful.

My first go at snakeskin nails

How did you get snake skin pattern? Looks amazing!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I must go & try this now... I have Gelish Black Shadow, how did you do the snakeskin, did you hold it over the cured gel then dab the addative on? they look fab.x

Thanks! Yes, 2 coats of black shadow and then hold the net over the tacky layer and dab a tiny amount on. It's best to put a tiny bit on from the lid and dab off excess, then dab onto nail, and keep going back. If you have too much it gets under the net. I just love the violet pearl colour! X

Latest posts

Back