CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking for more info on CNDs new weekly polish. Vinylux. Is it a gel? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is a long thread but if you read through it there's lots of information that should answer your question :) xx

Just to explain Nicehairs post has been merged in with this thread as she had started her own thread about it...

Will we be able to buy this just with a manicure certificate? X

And is the trade price and rrp on the sweet squared site, if not could someone pm me them please xx

No its a polish x

And is the trade price and rrp on the sweet squared site, if not could someone pm me them please xx

Yes a manicure certificate should be sufficient to be able to purchase these as they are a polish. I don't think anyone actually knows for sure the price and rrp yet so its a waiting game until 1st May xx

Yes a manicure certificate should be sufficient to be able to purchase these as they are a polish. I don't think anyone actually knows for sure the price and rrp yet so its a waiting game until 1st May xx

Well, Amelia shared that the RRP will be £9.95. For trade price, we all need to be patient and wait for release ;)

No its not a gel. Its a polish that lasts a week, but you can remove it yourself at home :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Guess what I am wearing on my nails ... Thank you Chloe!! na na na na na!!
:lick::lick:

Lol...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

What colour have you chosen geeg? are you going to tease us with a piccy? X

haha, Gigi you do know now that you are our guinea pig! Go wash the dishes with no gloves, pull a few weeds in the garden, bash em about a bit and then take a pic xXx

Don't ask much do I :eek: :lol:

Ya big child. Lol

You great big tease xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

There are no words right now that can describe just how excited I am right now :) xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

in which colour? you tease! x

I'm wearing 'Regally Yours' .... a dark aubergine colour so dark it looks nearly black ... 4 days and so far shine is perfect, colour perfect, no chips or wear despite all the typing I do and house work and I am not a wearer of gloves.

VERY impressed so far and I think others are going to be megga impressed, particularly your manicure clients. :Love:

Latest posts

Back