CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which are your favourites. X

Gilded Pleasure looks like another version of Chanel Peridot which is good as Chanel only lasts a day or two on me and I didn't fancy any of the cheap imitations.

Gilded Pleasure looks like another version of Chanel Peridot which is good as Chanel only lasts a day or two on me and I didn't fancy any of the cheap imitations.

It would look amazing with Peridot Swarovski crystals over it!!!

It would look amazing with Peridot Swarovski crystals over it!!!

It would! I'm so excited to come up with lots of new combinations.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Oh my gosh, it's here! So busy today though, I'll have to wait to play :sad:

Are these ok to be used over gels?

Sorry if someone has asked already, I'm on my phone and when I flick through, each page says the same comments. Thanks.

At the Cosmoprof Fashion Focus show in Bellevue, WA yesterday. I was only allowed one nail. :( But it was still awesome. :p This color is wearing so well. It's like it's melded to my nail plate.
q0r7oGO.jpg

Had a few minutes to spare, I am loving the look of these four

I see they've been launched in Australia already. They were launched in Denmark on Monday too, here's a pick of the colours I bought.

ega9asa5.jpg

I'm loving Tinted Love (1st on left) and Gilded Pleasure (middle) can't wait to buy more next week!!

Sent from Sarah ;-)

I see they've been launched in Australia already. They were launched in Denmark on Monday too, here's a pick of the colours I bought.

ega9asa5.jpg

I'm loving Tinted Love (1st on left) and Gilded Pleasure (middle) can't wait to buy more next week!!

Sent from Sarah ;-)

Oh I can see why you like them they are lovely. Are the other 3 water park, lilac longing and lobster roll x

Are these ok to be used over gels?

Sorry if someone has asked already, I'm on my phone and when I flick through, each page says the same comments. Thanks.

Sweet heart, VINYLUX is a polish ... A beautiful fabulous polish ... Of course it can be used over gels, or anything else for that matter.

Gorgeous what 4 are they x

L - R Gilded Pleasure, Daring Escape, Steel Glaze, Night Glimmer

I managed to slap (literally) these onto an old colour display whenever I've had a minute or two to spare cause I can't stand that they are there in a box teasing me. If you can't read my messy scribble let me know and I'll post the names. I have a few more left to do, I'm not bothering with the Shellac coloured ones at this point - I know what those colours look like :)

Last edited:

Sent from Sarah ;-)

Gilded Pleasure is my absolute fav! Will be painting my toes in it tonight and testing out whether I get sheet marks ;). Tinted Love is lovely too but Daring Escape has to be #2 for me so far.

You will not get sheet marks :)

My fingernails painted with VINYLUX colour 'Regally Yours' are perfect and on the 5th day. I am staying at my daughters as well which means doing lots of things to help in the kitchen etc. Very impressive. :Love:

Ah they are all gorgeous I NEED ok I WANT them all lol. I'm going to be good though and only get a few unless there is a fabulous starter offer at s2. I don't have any traditional polish clients so hopefully this will pull some in. Still think I'm going to buy in colours that don't match shellac to start with, I love new colours lol.

I am absolutely loving the look of gilded pleasure. It's so like the old creative polish that the name escapes me for the minute....something artichokie. Anyway I love it :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ah they are all gorgeous I NEED ok I WANT them all lol. I'm going to be good though and only get a few unless there is a fabulous starter offer at s2. I don't have any traditional polish clients so hopefully this will pull some in. Still think I'm going to buy in colours that don't match shellac to start with, I love new colours lol.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

If you don't mind my opinion, I think your idea of buying non-shellac colours first, when you only service Shellac clients is really not a well thought out plan from a business point of view.

You all are really going to be able to make sales with VINYLUX and if your clientele are mostly wearing Shellac, then it makes sense to get the most popular shades they are wearing for toes, holidays, the odd touch ups etc.

I would start with 12 colours (2of each) and maybe 6 shellac colours you use the most, and 6 new ones and then you can retail to both Manicure clients an Shellac fans.

The price is so good can afford to get a very good selection. We are starting with the entire range x 3. It will make a BIG impact and impact sells.

You will not get sheet marks :)

My fingernails painted with VINYLUX colour 'Regally Yours' are perfect and on the 5th day. I am staying at my daughters as well which means doing lots of things to help in the kitchen etc. Very impressive. :Love:

Wont that be great! I avoid doing my feet in polish cause I don't have time to wait for it to dry, so I Shellac them and then moan every time I have to soak it off. Not anymore!

Latest posts

Back