CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wearing 'Regally Yours' .... a dark aubergine colour so dark it looks nearly black ... 4 days and so far shine is perfect, colour perfect, no chips or wear despite all the typing I do and house work and I am not a wearer of gloves.

VERY impressed so far and I think others are going to be megga impressed, particularly your manicure clients. :Love:

So you can personally confirm it is totally dry in 8 and a half minute, so gloves or socks could go on before leaving a salon!

sunday can't come soon enough!!!! going to be giddy all week in the salon!:biggrin:

So you can personally confirm it is totally dry in 8 and a half minute, so gloves or socks could go on before leaving a salon!

I have not tried it with a pedicure but my nails were completely dry in 8.5 minutes ... 2 colour coats and a generous coat of Vinylux Top coat. 4 days later and not a scuff mark or a scratch mark on them.

I will be counting the days until launch, sounds the perfect product to launch my return to work with :)

The price point is amazing so it is not going to cost anything to convince yourself by trying a few and trialing it for a few weeks.

I always try on myself first and as I say, so far the results are impressive ... cant fault it. Only been wearing it for 4 days so 3 more to go before the week is out but I am confident that if it has gone this long and the top coat gets harder over time, that It will do what is promised by CND.

I'm sure as always that there will be someone or two who are capable of trashing it within the week but an 80% success rate during trials is good enough for me ... normally I get about 2 days at the most before a manicure with normal polish starts looking tired. And I love that it is a 2 part system with no need to apply a Base Coat.

As with anything applied to natural nails, the condition of the natural nails plays a big part in longevity ... if nails are thin, weak, bendy or damaged, they are not going to get the same results as the person with healthy strong natural nails (which are your normal manicure clients). (But I do not need to tell you this Izzi! :hug:)

The price point is amazing so it is not going to cost anything to convince yourself by trying a few and trialing it for a few weeks.

I always try on myself first and as I say, so far the results are impressive ... cant fault it. Only been wearing it for 4 days so 3 more to go before the week is out but I am confident that if it has gone this long and the top coat gets harder over time, that It will do what is promised by CND.

I'm sure as always that there will be someone or two who are capable of trashing it within the week but an 80% success rate during trials is good enough for me ... normally I get about 2 days at the most before a manicure with normal polish starts looking tired. And I love that it is a 2 part system with no need to apply a Base Coat.

As with anything applied to natural nails, the condition of the natural nails plays a big part in longevity ... if nails are thin, weak, bendy or damaged, they are not going to get the same results as the person with healthy strong natural nails (which are your normal manicure clients). (But I do not need to tell you this Izzi! :hug:)

Sounds fab Geeg. I don't do any traditional polish manicures at all so I'm hoping this will bring in new clients. Going to buy a few colours and a top coat and trial it I think before I commit to buying lots. Xx

I can't wait!

I have a charity function which I was beginning to wish I hadn't agreed to (I have a LOT on already) but now I can't wait as I will be launching this! Im not sure what colours to get in. Perhaps to of each of the most popular Shellac colours for retails then one of each of the shades available in Shellac for me to use! Argh decisions decisions!

Can you use cuticle away & scrub fresh prior to applying the vinylux?

Anyone picked there colours yet?

I have a list sat waiting to be ordered!
25 colours come on tick tock x

Can you use cuticle away & scrub fresh prior to applying the vinylux?

Anyone picked there colours yet?

I have a list sat waiting to be ordered!
25 colours come on tick tock x

I have 16 on my list (of which I will be ordering 2 of each, one for retail one for use in the salon) they are all matches to Shellac. There are a good few more I'd like though. Then I have the dilemma of whether to order 2 of each for retail! Argh!

I have 16 on my list (of which I will be ordering 2 of each, one for retail one for use in the salon) they are all matches to Shellac. There are a good few more I'd like though. Then I have the dilemma of whether to order 2 of each for retail! Argh!

I haven't dared look at the colours yet, I will want them all. Want to get a few in to try out before I make a huge commitment and buy loads. Don't know if I should get matches to Shellac or new shades to trial? What do you guys think? Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I haven't dared look at the colours yet, I will want them all. Want to get a few in to try out before I make a huge commitment and buy loads. Don't know if I should get matches to Shellac or new shades to trial? What do you guys think? Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

My dilemma exactly StephieBaby, that's why I am sticking to the Shellac colours for a minute, more chance of retailing them that way. I will wait to see the racks and price differences before I dive in but I would LOVE to get a rack with it, just not sure where it will go in the salon I rent!

My dilemma exactly StephieBaby, that's why I am sticking to the Shellac colours for a minute, more chance of retailing them that way. I will wait to see the racks and price differences before I dive in but I would LOVE to get a rack with it, just not sure where it will go in the salon I rent!

I've got a tiny room set up at my mums so no idea where I would set up a rack. I need a new shellac rack too because mines full but I've no where to put it that isn't in direct sunlight.

Think I might go make a list of the colours I like. I will be trialling it on me and probably my heavily pregnant best friend so it'll be whatever colours we like lol. Xx

Where can I see the colours?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

I think I will be only be buying those with shellac colours, or if not my shellac customers will be thinking they are missing out! Has anyone got any confirmation on when they will be launching it in all shellac colours or are they just going to trickle it? :rolleyes:

Finally those of you have said 'oh I would be so disappointed if this is what The Event is all about' shame on you for thinking that that is the case. THE Event is so much more and anyone going will testify to that by 5pm on Monday April 29th. :eek:

Mrs Geek, I confess..........and I am suitably shamed. I was one of these people. Although still very much looking forward to The Event, I was picturing a stand of polishes I will be unable to resist, collecting dust in my rapidly running out of space salon, and yes I aired my thoughts without even allowing myself time to think it through properly.

Now I am excited and see it for what it is........ apologies, please do not cast me out on Sunday :cry:

Are the colours a possible hint of new shellac colours to come also???

I am really curious about this product.

I can't wear normal nail polishes as I have mild allergic reactions to them. I am Brisa&Shellac girl!

Normal polish last on me about 2hours causing my nails to become dry, brittle and they almost "itch" - I know- not possible!

Was reading 7 secrets to curing uv gel nails and saw this, which reminded me of your post:

"Secret 6
UV gels cAn be Under-cUred.
All UV gels solidify after they reach 50-55 per cent cure. Just because they have hardened and look cured, it doesn’t mean they’re “properly cured”. Under- cured UV gel nails will be prone to staining, discoloration, lifting, breakage and increased risk for clients to develop product-related allergies. For example,
if a client complains of nail beds that feel “warm” hours after the service or underneath the nail plate feels “itchy” or if the nail plate is partially separated from the nail bed, these are all possible signs of a developing skin allergy. Under-
cured dusts and inhibition layers are more likely to cause skin allergy; as always, direct skin contact with both should be avoided. Other signs of under-curing are visible: small voids or air pockets underneath the artificial nail, loss of clarity or a cloudy nail, a thicker than normal sticky surface layer, or surfaces look dull or have spots where the coating was too easily wiped or filed away."

Excerpt from Doug Schoon's 7 secrets to curing uv nails.

Not sure how this relates to normal polish, but it was the itchy nail thing that got my attention.

Are the colours a possible hint of new shellac colours to come also???

This is what I am hoping........ :)

So excited to see all the new colours but why is it Canada as colour charts ??
Chart attached if I've done it write!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 27,049
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back