CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't mind my opinion, I think your idea of buying non-shellac colours first, when you only service Shellac clients is really not a well thought out plan from a business point of view.

You all are really going to be able to make sales with VINYLUX and if your clientele are mostly wearing Shellac, then it makes sense to get the most popular shades they are wearing for toes, holidays, the odd touch ups etc.

I would start with 12 colours (2of each) and maybe 6 shellac colours you use the most, and 6 new ones and then you can retail to both Manicure clients an Shellac fans.

The price is so good can afford to get a very good selection. We are starting with the entire range x 3. It will make a BIG impact and impact sells.

No Geeg of course I don't mind your opinion. I think I will probably reserve judgement until I see the price and go from there.

I was going to just get a few to try them out on myself first. I'm very much like you I have to try it on myself first before I will use it on clients. Once I'm happy I will of course buy more in. Guess I should just wait and see the price. Not sure my card will like me much though at the end of it lol xx

No Geeg of course I don't mind your opinion. I think I will probably reserve judgement until I see the price and go from there.

I was going to just get a few to try them out on myself first. I'm very much like you I have to try it on myself first before I will use it on clients. Once I'm happy I will of course buy more in. Guess I should just wait and see the price. Not sure my card will like me much though at the end of it lol xx
Retailing VINYLUX is the quickest way to generate the revenue to buy more, right? Every bottle you sell will pay for the one you bought plus another one (or more)! :wink2:

As if I wasn't already hooked - I am so excited! For those who already have vinylux how did it feel to apply?

I've already told my clients that all my old polish collection will be sold off and the proceeds will go to charity. I just know vinylux is the way to go for my business.

Retailing VINYLUX is the quickest way to generate the revenue to buy more, right? Every bottle you sell will pay for the one you bought plus another one (or more)! :wink2:

Well when you put it like that! Lol x

As if I wasn't already hooked - I am so excited! For those who already have vinylux how did it feel to apply?

I've already told my clients that all my old polish collection will be sold off and the proceeds will go to charity. I just know vinylux is the way to go for my business.
It applies beautifully ... If you are a good polisher, you will have no problems. Here are my two top tips for perfect application.

1. Load the brush with the right amount of product for doing the whole nail you are painting. (Better not to have to re-dip your brush and add because VINYLUX dries so fast you can easily drag the colour that is starting to dry if you go over it with too many strokes. You will need to be a reasonably quick and accurate painter with a lovely light touch). CND Master painters will have no problems at all!

2. You can be generous with the top coat and float it on.

Hope you find This Helpful.

Last edited:
L - R Night Glimmer, Steel Glaze< Daring Escape and Gilded Pleasure

I managed to slap (literally) these onto an old colour display whenever I've had a minute or two to spare cause I can't stand that they are there in a box teasing me. If you can't read my messy scribble let me know and I'll post the names. I have a few more left to do, I'm not bothering with the Shellac coloured ones at this point - I know what those colours look like :)

I love the dark dahlia and regally yours but what colours are they? Dark reds or purples? Thanks x

Thank you Geeg - counting the days down now :)

I love the dark dahlia and regally yours but what colours are they? Dark reds or purples? Thanks x

I'm wearing Regally Yours just now and it is the deepest aubergine imaginable. Looks black until you see it right next to black and then you can tell the difference. My sort of colour.

Far too excited! Cannot wait to buy them :) Perfect for my clients and pamper parties! Xx

Is it launch day yet?!!

I had to keep reminding myself to work quicker - I think I am too used to Shellac :D. Glides on lovely though, topcoat is perfect consistency to glide over the colour.

When is launch day I need to set it in my diary ready! :D

Sorry just read through may 1st! It's now in the diary ready and waiting! CAN NOT WAIT!!!! :D

Purples Hon, Dark Dahlia looks to have more red tones. I put a very light dash on some white board to try and show you better - hope it works. Left is Regally Yours, Right is Dark Dahlia

Here are the last of the colours that are not existing Shellac colours, Impossibly Plush is stunning, has a lovely shimmer

I now have Gilded Pleasure on my tootsies, checked it after 9 mins - was dry to touch :Love: so I decided I'd put a sock on one foot to see if it leaves marks.

Purples Hon, Dark Dahlia looks to have more red tones. I put a very light dash on some white board to try and show you better - hope it works. Left is Regally Yours, Right is Dark Dahlia

Here are the last of the colours that are not existing Shellac colours, Impossibly Plush is stunning, has a lovely shimmer

I now have Gilded Pleasure on my tootsies, checked it after 9 mins - was dry to touch :Love: so I decided I'd put a sock on one foot to see if it leaves marks.

Eekkk!! Seaside Party looks like it could be the blue I'm after. Please please please bring this out in Shellac CND!

Stephiebaby, yes those were the other colours I bought :) It goes on like a dream, but you do have to work quickly, like Geeg says, so you don't get drag marks. Top coat is lovely too, it's not as thick as shellac top coat but goes on great!!!

I'm in love!! I will be buying more at the beginning of next week, both new colours and shellac colours!!!

That's fab, thanks I appreciate it x

Can you use konad stamping or fimo on the polish or will it act like a barrier between the polish and topcoat and stop it lasting tbe 7 days? X

I cannot explain my excitement for this! Not for business but just for me! Haha! I'm hooping it will bring a few clients my way, as for some reason shellac hasn't as of yet (more my area than the product mind) but this sounds fab to do at any events etc! I love having my nails done but don't often have time to sit and do a full shellac, this is the answer to my problem! :) xx

Eekkk!! Seaside Party looks like it could be the blue I'm after. Please please please bring this out in Shellac CND!

You took the words right out of my mouth! I want a Shellac version of this!

Latest posts

Back