CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has taken me three attempts to get my application right, still not perfect but getting there, I love the polish but after using gelish for a year from first qualifying I still need practice but I'll get there :)View attachment 34020

Is that Grape Gum?

x

Exactly 7 days after application, all still perfect!
6b477bc4-be57-4634-8055-2a5b0ab2fbe3_zps98a5d2be.jpg

My first client to have vinylux sent me this 7 days on xx

247739_10152817311635174_1516264761_n.jpg

I really am so impressed xx

The starter packs are now in stock on S2, I've just ordered mines, that'll be another 10 colours to add to the 12 already purchased. Can't wait til they arrive. X

Wow those are impressive pics!

I'm applying the first set on myself tonight over Brisa Lite smoothing as my nails aren't strong enough for polish alone. I will report back.

i did a client 8 days ago who came back today to show me that it was still on and only just starting to wear!!

942746_414016558706649_1504487525_n.jpg

Can anyone please describe those colors or show swatches of them. I think it isvery hard to see the exact colors on the CND website.

I have to say, I am very impressed at how true to colour the colours are on the CND VINYLUX brochure. But these dark almost blackish shades like Regally Yours and Dark Dahalia are different in subtle undertones. Regally yours is the deepest aubergine ... Almost black but with that tiniest hint of deep burgundy colour. From a distance they could look the same ... People are not going to analyse it closely.

This is how my day goes, polish one.....sell one.....polish one......sell one, clients see how beautifully it applies and then they can't resist they are loving Vinylux as much as me :Love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 5,948
Last edited:
This is how my day goes, polish one.....sell one.....polish one......sell one, clients see how beautifully it applies and then they can't resist they are loving Vinylux as much as me :Love:

What a gorgeous job you did!!! But I DO hope it's "polish one sell 2" and you are not selling it without the VINYLUX Top Coat To go with the colour coat?

I've had absolutely no interest in Vinylux. Help what can I do? I'm still trying to build up my clientele but all my clients so far want Shellac.

I took traditional polish manicures off of my treatment menu a while back because I had no interest but I've now reintroduced it thanks to Vinylux. I love it but I'm not sure my enthusiasm is going to be enough. Doesn't help that I cannot wear it myself because I know I will ruin it whilst working and I'm a Shellac girl through and through.

Help!! Xx

What a gorgeous job you did!!! But I DO hope it's "polish one sell 2" and you are not selling it without the VINYLUX Top Coat To go with the colour coat?

Thankyou so much :D, and yes topcoat aswell, in this pic you can see it lurking in the background along with some solair oil :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 3,250
I've had absolutely no interest in Vinylux. Help what can I do? I'm still trying to build up my clientele but all my clients so far want Shellac.

I took traditional polish manicures off of my treatment menu a while back because I had no interest but I've now reintroduced it thanks to Vinylux. I love it but I'm not sure my enthusiasm is going to be enough. Doesn't help that I cannot wear it myself because I know I will ruin it whilst working and I'm a Shellac girl through and through.

Help!! Xx

We do about three paint manicures per year and offer a limited paint colour choice.

I am thinking that we will easily retail the Vinylux to our clients. That is the easy part.

And anyone who wants a manicure will pay .. let me say £30.00 at the moment ... this will be £15.95 for the colour and top coat and the remainder for cuticles, file and paint with their newly purchased products.

I am still pondering if this would work.

I am wishing to avoid being left with bottles of Vinylux that have been used once or twice and then sit there doing nothing.

If the cost of nails painted includes the Vinylux purchase then both salon and client win.

Can anyone improve on this idea or point out obvious flaws that I may not have thought of?

xx

PS. I got this idea from one of RINN'S previous posts and it got me thinking.

I offer a £30 vinylux manicure and it's proving very successful. It involves preparing the nails, file, polish and then they take home the colour and top coat. Very often they're buying a couple of other colours too!

Hmm, I also thought about Rinn's idea and feel it does have some legs, but I'm not sure how to fine tune it. If they return once again and bring their own set with them that they purchased last time, would you offer a reduced rate to use their products on them, over someone who just wants you to perform the service with your salon stock?

I suppose someone who may want to build up their collection might just want to pay once to see how you apply it, then just stick to retail.

Rinn, have you started with this yet, or was it a no go in the end?

I offer a £30 vinylux manicure and it's proving very successful. It involves preparing the nails, file, polish and then they take home the colour and top coat. Very often they're buying a couple of other colours too!

The same as my post then.

Hmm, I also thought about Rinn's idea and feel it does have some legs, but I'm not sure how to fine tune it. If they return once again and bring their own set with them that they purchased last time, would you offer a reduced rate to use their products on them, over someone who just wants you to perform the service with your salon stock?

I suppose someone who may want to build up their collection might just want to pay once to see how you apply it, then just stick to retail.

Rinn, have you started with this yet, or was it a no go in the end?

No.

I don't really envision MY clients returning for a weekly polish.

Oooops - I thought I'd quoted your post when I wrote mine! Let's hope I get the quote right this time!!

Hey Redduck, I have been feeling a bit mean for posting that for the last five minutes!!!!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back