CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what the correct description of 'parasite' is but in my simple mind it's something that tries to catch an easy ride on the back of a worker.
If you or I would support them what would that say about us?
BTW I know you wouldn't I'm just pointing it out.

I really don't know why all the negativity about this? Surley people who bought a ticket for the event didnt buy it 'just' to find out about a new product bring realised, a day before others finding out, really?!

I did buy a ticket and for other circumstances I cannot go but don't let that spoil it.
It's not ALL about a new product is it?!

Some people just like moaning

I didn't get the e-mail, could any post, or send me, a link to the colour chart please?

Thank you :)

Raindrop (love the name btw) go on to YouTube & tap in CND Vinylux there's more info on there :)

... And some people realise that less than 10% of colour on nails is done with a "gel polish"... therefore there is a phenomenally insane opportunity for professionals with the right innovation.

Ok... I'll shut up now before I am done for saying too much. If I'm not at The Event you know its because of this post.

I think you will find its from the application to trade mark the logo. X :)

I noticed yesterday when I was looking around that both CND Vinylux and CCO Vinylux are both owned by CND. If that's the case then CND are pulling out lots of tactics to trademark the name to ensure we don't have the same issues we had with Shellac - good thinking CND!

My understanding also is that the patent pending is on the technology of the polish not on the name, the name is already locked up by CND. Someone please correct me if I am wrong!

I got the email from CND & thought yay! Another great product from CND. I'm interested to learn more & if its launched at The Event then that'll also get a YAY from me. No one is forced into investing into a product & I don't think anyone can make decisions on a product until they've tried it and got all the relevant product information. I'm attending The Event and and am excited about anything & everything that will be going on there - it's more exciting not having a clue what to expect :Love:

Very excited now I've seen those colours! :-D

I got a leaflet on the new CND vinylux polishes in my order!!

Lovely!! 😃

Hallelujah!! You got it! Be excited.

Release day is Tuesday April 30th! ALONG WITH ALL INFORMATION for retailing. You are going to be very happy.

Omg I'm going to buy this!!! Can't wait! Beyond excited!!! :D my clients are gona love me for this!!! I can upgrade my colour collection!!! :D do you need the uv lamp tho?

Omg I'm going to buy this!!! Can't wait! Beyond excited!!! :D my clients are gona love me for this!!! I can upgrade my colour collection!!! :D do you need the uv lamp tho?

No its normal polish but with a big CND twist. Watch the link above gives you lots of info x

I wasn't convinced to be honest, but have just seen the video. The old Colour & Effects were amazing and always lasted at least a week so I'm hoping that although Vinylux is guaranteed a week that it will actually last longer.
I have tartan Shellac on my nails at the moment that needs to be removed tonight and the thought of 20 mins removal (10mins each hand) and a new Shellac application is not appealing tonight..lol.
The colours look amazing too.
As clients go, I have one client who will definitely want HPP (hope they do it) in polish as she's very tough on her nails and quite often they chip, so her nails will look lovely until she can see me for shellac application or repair.
I wonder how hard wearing it will be for the nail tech that uses scrubfresh & dsolve though.
As already mentioned will also be great for people that want matching toes but don't have enough time for a double appointment...lots of benefits & the science looks interesting too xx

LOVE it!!! Super excited for the event now!

I have not received any email about this .. I have been a CND tech for 10 years now .. I still havent got any email about THE EVENT either .. hurry up please I need to get organised etc x

I have not received any email about this .. I have been a CND tech for 10 years now .. I still havent got any email about THE EVENT either .. hurry up please I need to get organised etc x

the vinylux e-mail came from CND not S2 - I think if you are registered on the pro section of their .com website you got the e-mail, so for future you should check you have your latest details registered on there.

Very excited about this :)

Are any of you announcing this to clients yet or are you waiting to hear more? Am dying to tease them, so might give "some" detail about this but not all.....might call S2 and ask if there's any marketing images for this yet

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Are any of you announcing this to clients yet or are you waiting to hear more? Am dying to tease them, so might give "some" detail about this but not all.....might call S2 and ask if there's any marketing images for this yet

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've started to tease them, I know several who will love this but they aren't on facebook so won't get a tease until they are in for their next appointments. Xx

Latest posts

Back