CND Itec

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi RebeccaQ are you doing your training with Kate if you are doing it in Cheltenham?

I had my shellac course with her back in November. She is lovely. I'm in the process of saving up to do the complete course. I don't currently offer enhancements and this course offers so much for your money I'm more than happy to do all my training again in manicure etc (didn't originally train with cnd). X

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Hi
just wanted to find out a bit more about the training you did in Cheltenham is it a salon or in her home?
I did my shellac training in Bournemouth and was planning to go there for the complete course i didn't realise they did it at cheltenham which is closer to chepstow for me.
I have so many questions and its so annoying thats its the weekend and can't ring s2 xx

Hi, I've just had my confirmation from her. From emailing her she said we will be training in her salon. If travelling on motorway, you would get off at either Tewkesbury or Cheltenham and I would say it would then be a further 10-15min drive from there. She's on the outskirts of Cheltenham as well, so easy to get to xx

Hi
just wanted to find out a bit more about the training you did in Cheltenham is it a salon or in her home?
I did my shellac training in Bournemouth and was planning to go there for the complete course i didn't realise they did it at cheltenham which is closer to chepstow for me.
I have so many questions and its so annoying thats its the weekend and can't ring s2 xx

She rented a room at the back of a church for the training I did. I'm guessing the itec is smaller groups so no idea where she will be doing that from xx

She said if it's a big group it would be elsewhere, but as 4 of us training it would be in her salon.

Kinkyboots, as Floss26 said, you are only a baby :lol: xx

35 is young but we deffo need some young ones ,having teenage daughters helps to keep me young they wouldnt let me be old and fogey and they and their friends have been very useful for practising on xxx

I'm 25, am I a baby too? Lol. Or am I an egg? ;-)

Baby or egg...definitely not one of the granny brigade!!:D xx

Rebecca... I see you have been reading books :suprised: should I have been doing that too :o

Was advised by Kate (CND ambassador) to get Doug Schoon - Nail Structure and Product Chemistry, Then advised to get Gigi Rouse - Nailclass and from coming on this site was advised to get Marian Newman - The Complete Nail Technician. These seem to be the books people are reading and recommend and they are all available from S2. I have all 3 and am currently reading Marian Newman's. Did get Doug Schoons book from another site thinking it would be cheaper, it wasn't much cheaper and took ages to come, should have just gone to S2!! :D x

lol @ granny group!
does 35 count!?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

This is a great thread I am gettin way too excited for the start day.

Am 38 so definitely in with the granny group!

Is anyone else doing the CND complete in north east of Scotland or will I be all alone? :-\

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

You do get an amazing student text book on the course and a work book that has to be filled in but yes all the reading you can do will only be of benefit ,so glad we have a 25 year old hanging out with us Lovebeauty xxx

You do get an amazing student text book on the course and a work book that has to be filled in but yes all the reading you can do will only be of benefit ,so glad we have a 25 year old hanging out with us Lovebeauty xxx

Yes, Lovebeauty will help to bring down the mean average lol! :biggrin:

I've just compiled a list of geeks from this thread who are about to do, or have already done, CND Complete and sent it to the mod who is helping set up the group so that she can then send the invites accordingly, so keep an eye on your notifications and hopefully they'll be received in the next day or so. You then just have to accept the invite (if you want to join the group that is!:D)

Floss26 i see there is already a CND complete course do we have to wait to be invited to join it then ? and thank you for the friend request xxx

Floss26 i see there is already a CND complete course do we have to wait to be invited to join it then ? and thank you for the friend request xxx

Hi hun yes you have to wait to be invited at the moment (at the mods' request) but this is currently under discussion.

haha ok Floss26 hoping to be on the hot list lol xxx

That's great news, thanks Floss. It will be good to chat to others. I've heard last night my group has gone from 4 to 6, we are now training in a church. I was looking forward to training in a salon set-up, bit disappointed now. Will have to see if I can bug someone enough to get some salon work experience before I go out in the big wide world :biggrin: xx

Latest posts

Back