CND/Jason Wu Limited Edition Collection 'Tweedy'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunz

Reaction score
Saw this on CND's Facebook page last week I really like it, wonder when we'll get it here? x

I saw this too - it looks fabulous!

It looks like a May launch! :)

I've had the privilege of a sneak view :green:

They are totally stunning, can't wait :)

They are fab arent they lots of texture I just love them colours i will most deffo be getting these. Wow alot of spending coming up what with 12 new colours to be launched soon and im sure cnd will be creating something else wonderfull soon enought o get us all excited aboul :)

My clients love how passionate I am and excited I get over a nail polish or similar,,:irked::irked: is that sad or good I wander:eek:

ohh wow!! you should have took sneeky pics! :D hehehe would love to see the effect!
i wounder if CND will bring out one of the crackley effects! Hmmmm x

geeg-albums-popits+minx+%26amp%3B+shellac+stuff-picture33676-cnd-jason-wu-limited-edition.jpg

geeg-albums-popits+minx+%26amp%3B+shellac+stuff-picture33677-cnd-jason-wu-limited-editionboxed-set.jpg

Beautiful aren't they!

Stunning! Thank you Gigi :hug:

These are a 'must have' I think :)

They look lovely! I saw them in scratch before christmas. I want!

Only problem in, I never get asked for regular polish so cant really justify buying them.

But they're so yummy I may treat myself if funds allow :green:

CND keep bringing out all these lovely things, I'm going to need a serious cash windfall to subsidise my spending if they dont stop... and I'm being good with what I buy!

They look lovely! I saw them in scratch before christmas. I want!

Only problem in, I never get asked for regular polish so cant really justify buying them.

But they're so yummy I may treat myself if funds allow :green:

CND keep bringing out all these lovely things, I'm going to need a serious cash windfall to subsidise my spending if they dont stop... and I'm being good with what I buy!

If you don't get asked for polish, then you are not wearing it or not marketing to that crowd. I have to say I've never run a salon business without being asked for polish!

oooo... arn't they lovely!

If you don't get asked for polish, then you are not wearing it or not marketing to that crowd. I have to say I've never run a salon business without being asked for polish!

You are right.
I dont wear it and those few that did have it switched to shellac... everyone just loves shellac!
I am mobile and have not been established for very long so most of my clients have come as a result of shellac.
You are right though, I dont market regular polish either.
I have a small collection of colours and effects- just in case.
When I am working properly and doing a full treatment menu then I am sure I will have a little more call for it, especially once I offer the spa mani/pedi's. :)

Can't wait for these, saw them in Scratch and fell in love! Wish the launch would hurry up!

Latest posts

Back