CND sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy with other items i purchased. I took a gamble with my 15 Colours and Effect random colours but I failed miserably :( I received 8 French colours and 1 Oil Slick and the CND grass green, I love all 5 effects.

I dont get asked to do French polish at all, as Shellac French is very popular. What could I possibly do with them and if any of you like these colours?

*Sulk*

picture.php

Last edited:
I am happy with other items i purchased. I took a gamble with my 15 Colours and Effect random colours but I failed miserably :( I received 8 French colours and 1 Oil Slick and the CND grass green, I love all 5 effects.

I dont get asked to do French polish at all, as Shellac French is very popular. What could I possibly do with them and if any of you like these colours?

*Sulk*

picture.php

Tell you what I did- poured a few drops of the green into one of my duplicate nudes, and made a custom pale green :)
Did the same with a few other colour combos x

Tell you what I did- poured a few drops of the green into one of my duplicate nudes, and made a custom pale green :)

Let's see! Fab idea!

Thanknyou Feefor your idea. I'm wondering if adding additives to it would work. I will give it a go, just one bottle :) will report back. X

Fee youre a clever old bean! Trying this later with a few of mine. Mmmm need a nice pale pink to.... Thanks for the fabulous idea! X x x

Is this sale just on sweet squared, or cnd site as well?

I placed my order just after midnight on Monday and got a refund yesterday on the nail varnish pack! Not mentioning that the pack still hasn't arrived. Very disappointed! Took them 5 days to realised try don't have the stock i've ordered not mentioning the delivery...ehhh

i'm miffed...

my parcel arrived this morning . One of the minx designs is totally different than the design illustrated on S2's website.

I rang S2 and spoke to one of the girls (bless her, she did try her best) she said the design I have is a variant! I refused her explanation, the design on S2 is also on Minx.com, no mention of a variation may be sent! I explained a client had chosen this and as the design is nothing like illustrated, my client won't be happy.

she told me sorry it's non returnable as it's a sale item - well I lost my rag then as it's not the design i ordered. Anyway after she spoke to her manager, they will credit my S2 account (not refund me) once i have posted it back AT MY EXPENSE!

Not impressed at all, i have spent around £2k with S2 in training and supplies in the last two months and they're quibbling about the postage price of a discounted Minx?!! GRRR..:(

curvygirl. this does not sound right. if the item is not as described you are entitled to.a refund. I would telephone s2 again and give them another opportunity to put this right or else ask them to put in writing (email) that they will only issue a credit so that you can forward it to trading standards for them to advise you.

Google distance selling regulations - it basically means that anything you buy online and therefore have not seen you can return at the senders expense if not as described xx

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Google distance selling regulations - it basically means that anything you buy online and therefore have not seen you can return at the senders expense if not as described xx

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

I don't think some rules apply as it was a sale and did state in big letters that all item are non refundable! And for a few pounds you might as well keep it someone else might have it! :)

Which minx design was it?

It was the sari design 1, but to be fair, The Geek sent me a PM on Friday evening asking me to email him on Monday. Am hoping he'll sort it out (am sure he will) x

I would just like to say a huge thanks to Sweet Squared for putting the sale on and for Moxie being sold at a truly amazing price :) Saved me a fortune !!!!
I know how hard they all work there so massive thanks guys.
Keep up the good work ...most of us appreciate lol

Not sale related but is anyone else desperate for eclipse tips? These have been out of stock longer than the solar oil :(

I don't think some rules apply as it was a sale and did state in big letters that all item are non refundable! And for a few pounds you might as well keep it someone else might have it! :)

Which minx design was it?

distance selling regulations and consumer regulations are statute (laws decided by government) and override any contract terms (such as sale iems are non-returnable) so if the description was either wrong or misleading then you are entitled to 100% refund regardless of whether they were sale item.

Not sale related but is anyone else desperate for eclipse tips? These have been out of stock longer than the solar oil :(

They are being discontinued!! I know, gutted right? I loved them *hugs remaining stash*

They are being discontinued!! I know, gutted right? I loved them *hugs remaining stash*
Nooooooooooo - my favourite tips! What now then?!

aren't you girls sculpting ?? i havent used tips for some years now

sculpt sculpt sculpt girls its most definitely the way forward !!

shame you dont live nearer i would have been happy to help show you

xx:hug:xx

Nooooooooooo - my favourite tips! What now then?!

aren't you girls sculpting ?? i havent used tips for some years now

sculpt sculpt sculpt girls its most definitely the way forward !!

shame you dont live nearer i would have been happy to help show you

xx:hug:xx

Yes I do love sculpting but eclipse fit my nails perfectly. I'm a little like gollum.....they're MINE! For meeeeeeeeeee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back