CND Shellac new colours for Autumn: Forbidden Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines gone through - slightly worried as every time I got the 'your order was not placed' message I resubmitted and finally gave up yet I then received an email confirming my order!

Finally my order went through😁
Hope anyone still trying gets lucky soon.
Thanks to the team still at S2 HQ for still working hard at this hour for us. 😘

Mines gone through - slightly worried as every time I got the 'your order was not placed' message I resubmitted and finally gave up yet I then received an email confirming my order!

I keep getting the "your order was not placed" so I need to check my email and stop submitting if it's through?? LOL I think I will be sleeping soon xx

Im still getting the same, been trying since 11.45! yew! All this for the additives kit, i must be crazy lol

Mine has just gone through! Night night all and thank you Sams :Love:

Im still getting the same, been trying since 11.45! yew! All this for the additives kit, i must be crazy lol

I was submitting at 11:45pm too and woo hoo that's my order just confirmed now. I didn't do anything different just kept submitting the order after the red message appeared.....keep trying (fingers crossed it works for you soon) :D xx

Order confirmed! Sleep now :biggrin:

Just to confirm that the official word is that there are NO duplicate orders/payments going through for those that are trying. The S2 team are working to fix the technical issues, but ultimately this is not something that can be sorted immediately with the "click of a button". Love & Respect to all, they are doing their absolute best for us and subsequently orders seem to be going through fine now, grab those additives ;) xxx

Order through xxx

Woke up at 4.30 straight on S2 order gone through so happy and excited 😄

Thank you to the Sam's for working so hard and keeping us up to date ❤

My eyes gave in around 1.30 this morning, then panicked when my alarm went off just before 6 ,(that feeling of where am I , what's going off!!!) then my mind quickly shot back to additives and the beautiful new shellac colours!!! And I was back online submitting my order which went through fine (hooray). I bope sweet sq and the Sams don't receive to much back lash due to this problem happening as it is just life and unfortunately the life we live in where technology can fail us,as for them trying to sort it and keeping people informed on here and facebook was undoubtably fab customer care. I deal with another company who I'm certain wouldn't of delt with it very well, as whenever I speak to them on the phone responses aren't great,whereas with sweet sq I've never had anything but a positive experience! I'm rambling now cause I'm tired!!!! So well done sweet sq and the Sam's hope you managed to get some shuteye??!! Xxx

Wow after reading everyones complaints about not being able to place their orders at silly'o clock im glad I didnt bother staying up. I stayed up when the last collection was released and my order didnt get processed straight away and I received my new colours much later than geeks that just got up in the morning and ordered theirs. So I thought this time I wouldnt stress about it, and just order this morning when i woke up. Seems I made the right choice, everything is in stock and ive had my confirmation email through. :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just got mine through too, need to wait now for delivery, hope I won't have to wait too long.

Are there vinylux minis to match the new Shellac colours or did I miss them?

^^^the Vinylux minis haven't arrived so they put the additives up earlier than planned instead....

Ah ok thank you (it probably tells me that earlier in the thread but havent had chance to read it all) no worries :)

I've just made my order!

I've only ordered Steel Gaze and Blue Rapture (saving myself for the Intimates Collection and Olympia!). However had to have the Additives collection!

I'm pretty certain a similar orange to Burnt Romance can be achieved using Fedora and an orange mica/pigment.

Can't wait for them to arrive.

Same thing for me, I panicked cos everything had gone out my basket so I refilled and kept trying to check out and then I thought "oops, better check my order history' and yeah it had already gone through.

Well I'm glad it wasn't just me that made that mistake. It all worked out for me though.

I must say as frustrating as it was last night it did me a favour. I put over £300 in my basket, whilst it wasnt going through I reviewed it and got rid of 100 of stuff. Silver lining....using the whole "will it make the boat go faster?" Theory. No it won't. (Thanks Lynne!)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I must say as frustrating as it was last night it did me a favour. I put over £300 in my basket, whilst it wasnt going through I reviewed it and got rid of 100 of stuff. Silver lining....using the whole "will it make the boat go faster?" Theory. No it won't. (Thanks Lynne!)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lynne's thread will forever stick in my mind, it's completely changed the way I order new stock.

I only ordered 1 polish last night which was the Steel Gaze and completely different to anything else I have.

Sometimes giving customers too much choice just causes headaches!!

Latest posts

Back