CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no I might not be able to come anymore as I've just got a moving in date for my new house and its that weekend!! Ah what shall I do?!

Maybe you will be lucky but I have never moved on my moving date, things always go wrong when I move house!! Can you not ask them to change the date?

Maybe you will be lucky but I have never moved on my moving date, things always go wrong when I move house!! Can you not ask them to change the date?

Well it's a new build so no chain so it should happen when they say it will (hopefully!) I can move the date later but not before and I don't really want to move it to the week after as I'm setting up my treatment room there (am moving from a rented room mid may) so I've got lots to do! Oh if only it was the week before!!

Well it's a new build so no chain so it should happen when they say it will (hopefully!) I can move the date later but not before and I don't really want to move it to the week after as I'm setting up my treatment room there (am moving from a rented room mid may) so I've got lots to do! Oh if only it was the week before!!

Oh my goodness, you poor thing, you're going to have your hands full that week, I'd move all the appointments I could and do very late nights moving :lol:

I need to get a dress for the Sunday evening yet.

So jealous of you going to the Event girls...
got my name down for a cancellation ticket - fingers crossed ♥

Wow you are all so organised... I wont have time to have hair done or even buy a new dress unless I do it online lol... I am hoping I can persuade a certain person who will be there, to do my hair for me :)

We have to be away the weekend before and many rehearsals before the weekend so no time... I am sure you will all look GORGEOUS!!!!:wink2:

Mrs geek, am sure you will look fab as will all Geeks there, am so looking forward to it.........just over 5 weeks!!

Oh god panic stations its too close and I've no clothes and no time.
Major hair revamp needed and desperately need dress for Sunday night.

I need another me to do all this stuff for me.

Is everyone getting really dolled up on Sunday? I'm starting to think my little black dress might be too plain now! I've got a long backless black dress with diamanté on the front but I thought that might be too OTT ):)

Is everyone getting really dolled up on Sunday? I'm starting to think my little black dress might be too plain now! I've got a long backless black dress with diamanté on the front but I thought that might be too OTT ):)

why dont you bring both and decide when you are there!!

May I just add... this is NOT a fashion parade (although I know you ALL want to look gorgeous - which you will anyway)... this is about coming together, sharing, learning and growing - for us all... so relax, wear what you are comfortable in and enjoy the ride - NO PRESSURE OK!!!!

Wow! That long backless dress sounds lovely!
I have a blue floor-length evening dress x

First time I've ever logged on to SG from a computer rather than my phone and was sssooooo excited to see 'likes' from people. Especially from Mrs Geek!! I feel star struck :lol:
Counting down every day until the event....so excited! Can't wait to meet all the people who have inspired me in many ways.
Now I just need to get an up to date photo on here somehow like everyone else has!! xx

Met some more geeks and educators today at the fabulous Jeni Smith's academy in Peterborough! Now am really really excited for the Event!

It'll be great craic.......:lol:

under 5 weeks!!!!!!cannot believe how quickly its coming round now....xx

under 5 weeks!!!!!!cannot believe how quickly its coming round now....xx

Is that all? That's not long at all is it? :eek:

And I've no idea what to expect - my husband persuaded me to get a ticket. :)

Had my Brisa Lite training today and met a lady who is going to the event too! So it was a day of getting excited about both Brisa Lite and the event!

Need to get my butt in gear though and buy a dress!

nope, this is a short week with the bank holiday and then it will be 4 weeks and they will fly by!!! they will for me anyway, ive got my sons bday next week and my husbands the weekend we go so have to celebrate before!

Latest posts

Back