CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've lash training on the 7th too so I'm beyond distracted.:lol:

33 more sleeps!!

Never too early :lol: trying to find a dress as not sure I can get into the one I was planning on wearing!! x

Never too early :lol: trying to find a dress as not sure I can get into the one I was planning on wearing!! x

I'm with you there sistah!! Haha! Need to debloat or buy a new dress! Lol!

Can't believe how quick the times gone since the tickets went on sale. Ordered my dress so should be here today or tomorrow. Just hope it fits ok because cant find anything else I like. X

My geek hoody arrived! I wore it yesterday and popped to Tesco - I got stopped by a member of staff asking why I was a geek :lol:

"SalonGeek is a forum for nail and beauty professionals - the nail geeks are all meeting in Leeds next month so we need to know who is who when we get there!"
"So what's VerdePurdy then?"
"My username!"
"Huh... How interesting. Ok, thanks!"

Xx

My geek hoody arrived! I wore it yesterday and popped to Tesco - I got stopped by a member of staff asking why I was a geek :lol:

"SalonGeek is a forum for nail and beauty professionals - the nail geeks are all meeting in Leeds next month so we need to know who is who when we get there!"
"My username!"

Xx

this made me giggle on a cold day!

Lol...can I ask where you got your sweatshirt. I ordered one, sizing was 'way out' and had a nightmare getting my money back.....all sorted now but really worried about ordering another one:eek:

Noticed you live in Kent too, where abouts are you? Be great to catch up with other Geeks :lol:

"My username!"

Xx

wow, it's only a month away!

do we need to take any nail kit with us?
and wonder what we need to take home ...

oh dearie me, looking at a nice suitcase on debenhams website, thinking will everything fit as coming on the train and don't want to ressemble the bukaroo donkey (or is it a horse). lol.

xxx

Lol...can I ask where you got your sweatshirt. I ordered one, sizing was 'way out' and had a nightmare getting my money back.....all sorted now but really worried about ordering another one:eek:

Noticed you live in Kent too, where abouts are you? Be great to catch up with other Geeks :lol:

eBay Hun, can't remember the seller though! Just type "personalised hoody" into the search bar ;)

I'm in Folkestone!

Xxx

wow, it's only a month away!

do we need to take any nail kit with us?
and wonder what we need to take home ...

oh dearie me, looking at a nice suitcase on debenhams website, thinking will everything fit as coming on the train and don't want to ressemble the bukaroo donkey (or is it a horse). lol.

xxx

My EA told me to make sure I've got plenty of room in my case as we will be coming away with lots of goodies! :)

My EA told me to make sure I've got plenty of room in my case as we will be coming away with lots of goodies! :)

oooh 'eck! thanks hun ;-)
definately need a new suitcase then. lol xxx

Geek t shirts, hoodies and onesies are on sale in "Bank" stores x

Flights are booked, can't wait to get there!!

Can't wait to meet you Holly!

Went shopping for a dress on Friday but couldn't find one :( going to try and lose weight so i can get into the one i already have :eek: not long now!!!

Latest posts

Back