CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'm dreaming I'm already at The Event. I was sat under a table with Mrs Geek saying its ok I should be here. ???
Maybe it's little me in awe of all the great people I'm going to be in the room with
Vicki x

I feel like a child!! I'm so friggin excited I think I'm going to be sick! Haha! :lol: I honestly can't remember the last time something got me this worked up (in a happy way). Eeeeeeeeeeeek :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Oh god, I haven't got anything to wear for Sunday/Monday day!!

What is everyone else wearing??

Is it smart dress?? No blue jeans?? Black jeans OK?? What about summer chinos?? Are they classed as jeans??

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, need to get organised!!

On the plus side I do have an outfit for Sunday night. :)

Any other Irish going besides myself and Jen?

Oh god, I haven't got anything to wear for Sunday/Monday day!!

What is everyone else wearing??

Is it smart dress?? No blue jeans?? Black jeans OK?? What about summer chinos?? Are they classed as jeans??

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, need to get organised!!

On the plus side I do have an outfit for Sunday night. :)

I'm sure Mrs Geek will correct me if I'm wrong but it's just smart casual so don't stress about it, you'll want something you're comfortable in that would be suitable for work. I'm 4ft 10 - they don't make trousers that size so I'll be in smart coloured jeans and blazers, I'm sure I won't get kicked out for being a disgrace to fashion! lol x

I'm sure Mrs Geek will correct me if I'm wrong but it's just smart casual so don't stress about it, you'll want something you're comfortable in that would be suitable for work. I'm 4ft 10 - they don't make trousers that size so I'll be in smart coloured jeans and blazers, I'm sure I won't get kicked out for being a disgrace to fashion! lol x

Cool, think it's summer chinos, wedges, top and smart blazer. :) x

I want to buy stuff I'll wear again.

Hmmm who knows?? I do lol... :D

Haha, you are such a big tease! Oh to have the power ;)

Is it like being a little kid on Christmas morning to anyone else? It was never as much fun or as magical once you knew... THAT. I've been bouncing off the walls the past few weeks :lol:

And I finally have the dress situation sorted! :o

DevinebyDesign I have just sent you a pm. Hope its still available. I love ginger people! I have a hair cut like Jim Carey in the film 'Dumb and dumber' so we'll have out own hair gang going on. Oh my goodness thank god its been a last minute thing (finding out I'm going for definite) as I wouldn't have been able to sleep. On the plus side I would have been able to carry my belongings in the bags of my eyes! Its going to be fantastic. Also, ive seen your nails on here and they are fab (much creeping required due to the room share). Xxxxxxx

DevinebyDesign I have just sent you a pm. Hope its still available. I love ginger people! I have a hair cut like Jim Carey in the film 'Dumb and dumber' so we'll have out own hair gang going on. Oh my goodness thank god its been a last minute thing (finding out I'm going for definite) as I wouldn't have been able to sleep. On the plus side I would have been able to carry my belongings in the bags of my eyes! Its going to be fantastic. Also, ive seen your nails on here and they are fab (much creeping required due to the room share). Xxxxxxx

Haha, you made me spit my tea out then (thankfully I'm not with a client but in the kitchen!). I replied to your pm before i saw this! We'll get on just fine :D

Is it time to go yet? *taps feet impatiently*

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Don't forget that Linda and Debbie will be in the foyer of THE VILLAGE Hotel from 6 thru 9 registering all Event attendees. If you are staying at another hotel but are meeting for drinks in the Village - get yourself registered that night. Those that cant register Saturday night can do so between 8 and 8:45am on the Sunday.

As an FYI there is a wedding reception at The Village on the Saturday night (they have obviously hired one of the function rooms but just giving you all a heads up) :hug:

As an FYI there is a wedding reception at The Village on the Saturday night (they have obviously hired one of the function rooms but just giving you all a heads up) :hug:

The bride and groom (plus their wedding guests) aren't going to know what's hit them, with masses of nail obsessed geeks running about the place :lol:

Now this might be a silly question but...Do we have a contact number to someone from S2 in case something unexpected happens etc?

Hehehe...and all wanting to look at the brides nails!!!

Love a good wedding :Kissing:

For Any male nail geeks or hubby's of nail geeks going, what are they wearing on the Sunday night? Do I need to dash his suit to the dry cleaners tomorrow?! Xx

Hair Tick, Tan Tick!

Hair postponed until tomorrow as hairdresser is poorly, SV tomorrow after work, about to do my toes now! It's getting scarily close! Xx

I've no idea when I'm going to fit my toes in!! Lashes tomorrow though!

omg i'm going to the event the day after tomorrow!!!!!!

I know it's short notice but is anyone after a ticket for the 'event' still?? X

Latest posts

Back