CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travel safely everyone. See you soon! :Love:

That's me on the train now heading down to Edinburgh to meet up with the Scottish bus! Excitement is really kicking in now!

Travel safely everyone. See you soon! :Love:

So excited to see you again Gigi! :) See you later perhaps, if not then definitely tomorrow :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Definitely 50 shades of green here!! I hope all my Geeky friends have a super time! I just wish.... But this time Cinderella can't go to the ball, so will wait at home to hear all about it!! Don't forget lots if pics please!! 😄😍❤ travel safe geeks. X

Good morning ladies! Beyond excited - cant wait to see everyone! Lots to do this morning so I'm up and on it! Xxx

well ive been up earlier than i ever have, packed and ready and leaving soon!! soaked my shellac off (boo hoo!) done mums nails ready for my sisters 50th tonight (of which i am not going!!)

see you all very soon xx

and Rinn, you will have to be creative on the guitar and make your own!!

I've just realised that I don't have anything with my geeky name on for registering tonight. I will be sparkly though so if a random person comes up to you with a sparkle Barbie top and says hello its me :)

Off to get car sweeties now and sounds are all sorted for the drive. An 80's mix I can sing my head of too :))

See you all later, have a safe journey

Vicki x

Getting packed and ready to head to the airport nice and early..bit of airport shopping before flight!

Can't wait to meet you all, have a safe journey. Will be in the bar of Village hotel for a nightcap around 9.30pm.

Rinn- see you at the airport, will text you once I'm there x

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

Safe journey to all. Lord knows how I'm going to get today's work whilst my mind is already in Leeds!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow xxx

Getting packed and ready to head to the airport nice and early..bit of airport shopping before flight!

Can't wait to meet you all, have a safe journey. Will be in the bar of Village hotel for a nightcap around 9.30pm.

Rinn- see you at the airport, will text you once I'm there x

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

See you later missus.

Safe journey geeks.

I'm working till 1 and then heading to the airport.

Safe travels everyone!! Can't wait!

Big shout out to the Scottish Bus, have fun ladies, see you when you get here.

Safe journey everyone can't wait to meet you all but I WILL NOT remember your names Im like a 90 year old with a shocking short term memory so I will apologies to you all now :o:lol:

Well I still have my ticket and grannies have came together saved the day and taking my little monkey last minute so now I'm coming. Super excited :) see you all soon

Safe journey everyone can't wait to meet you all but I WILL NOT remember your names Im like a 90 year old with a shocking short term memory so I will apologies to you all now :o:lol:

I'm the same. This weekend everyone's called Maureen! X

:lol::eek::lol::Look_righ0:Look_left:eek::lol::lol:

How funny...it was the first thing on my mind today too and I'm not going either :(

Same here ;) have a fab time geeks enjoy every minute xx

Be there and be square :lol:

Laters everyone :hug:

Had to make a homemade badge with my geek name because I dnt have it on my geek jumper lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367058265.730921.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367058265.730921.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 114
So excited now, I don't know how I'll sleep tonight :D

My badge has arrived just in time: )ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367059941.819555.jpg

Latest posts

Back