CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo excited reading your posts made me want to go!

Last edited:
I've just booked!! I'm absolutely giddy! Coming on my own thus far. Please look after me :) x

Woohoo I've booked it to & taking my sister!! Booked the hotel to carnt wait

So gutted I now can't make that date I could cry :-(, hope all you fellow geeks have a fab time xx

I've just booked!! I'm absolutely giddy! Coming on my own thus far. Please look after me :) x

I'm on my own to! I'm sure we will all be fine! I'm so excited! I now have £20 left in my bank account! Ooh!

Ticket booked, room booking tomorrow. Can't wait to meet my Complete girlies from around the UK. We've spoken for so long but never met....until the Event xx

Cant wait to meet you Beccy :hug: Just hope there is tickets left when I scrape the funds together...

I'm on my own to! I'm sure we will all be fine! I'm so excited! I now have £20 left in my bank account! Ooh!

I'm on my own too.... ooh scary and exciting!! xx

Now there is a dilemma- do we buy Brisa Light on Excell or shall we wait for our "surprise" at the Event???

Yes I have just booked my ticket, cannot wait now, need to book hotel room doing that later today! I am travelling up from Oxfordshire so if anyone needs a lift and share petrol costs let me know!

I could honestly cry. I can't come and am devastated. Hope you all have an amazing time *sob sob*

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Now there is a dilemma- do we buy Brisa Light on Excell or shall we wait for our "surprise" at the Event???

is brisa lite going on sale at excel, that would be ace make up for me not being able to go to the event, however I've a horrible feeling its only being demoed at excel :rolleyes: xxx

If you read the flyer advertising Brisa Lite it doesn't say it is being launched at Professional Beauty its going to be introduced by GMG on the live stage :wink2:
The chances are it won't be launched until later in the year so no need to panic :hug:
image.jpg

as klassy klaws said there has been no suggestion that brisa lite will be on sale at pro beauty in february and i am not expecting it to be to be honest. i think we just have to wait for further info to be released!! dont worry there is plenty time!! and lets face it we all need the time to save xxx

Ticket has been confirmed... and bank fraud team have been satisfied :lol: This is so exciting!

I've splashed out and got my own double room! I will take full advantage of the bed and starfish across the middle... What a luxury! All sorted, absolutely giddy with excitement - by the time April comes I will have burst!!

Xxx

Might sound silly, but on the hotel website, which hotel? Leeds north or Leeds south? Xx

Latest posts

Back