CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've booked my ticket, I'm so excited! I've also booked a room for 2 nights & may extend to 3 as it's a good 4 hour drive for me. Willing to take passenger/s, I live in Reigate, Surrey.

I need to stop reading this thread :sad:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I need to stop reading this thread :sad:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I tell myself the same thing!
Yet I still find myself here every few hours!!

I tell myself the same thing!
Yet I still find myself here every few hours!!

Me too!! And now I see Tickled Pink is kindly offering a lift from Surrey (I'm in Kingston) I'm even more tempted to go but I really can't afford it, have only been doing (natural/shellac) nails for a month part time and hardly have any client base so told myself end of last year that this year is concentrate on breaking even/making money, rather than more courses and equipment...and now this comes and massively tempts me!!!!

Well I was right I couldn't sleep last night! So I have just gone and booked my ticket.:) I just need to find out if there is room on the bus and book a hotel room. Is everyone staying at the event hotel? There are only double rooms left, are there any scottish geeks that wouldn't mind sharing?

mrs geek, can we not just move the date forward lol, us geeks are about to explode it seems!!

Just me again- refreshing the thread to help my excitement!!! It's tooo much!!!

Oh god my new years resolution was to wear party dresses I've already got and only worn once!! But I want a new one for this!

If its not Brisa Lite being launched at the event what could it possibly be??
I've just been given the money to book my ticket but I was really hoping it was going to be Brisa Lite launched as I am VERY excited about this product. Dilemma! X

Ladies from Essex/east london,

I have travelled to leeds a few times now and I have to say the easiest and least stressful way is by train!
I am going at the end of the month and have got 2 single tickets from kings cross and then back for £25 in total. I booked in advance as a small group (3 or more) to get this discount- it would without discount have been £40 in this case. The average from kings cross has been around £40-60 in my experience.

To drive costs me in my teeny car about £60 fuel from Essex. It takes from 3.5-4.5 hours for me to drive depending on traffic, often I dont stop for a break, hence why I find train more relaxing- its less squashy and I can relax and eat, drink, phone etc without worrying its going to cost me in time!

I book my train tickets direct with Buy Cheap Train Tickets. UK Ticket Prices & Rail Fares > East Coast for the cheapest price, they are not on sale yet for the Event dates though, a few more weeks yet I think.

Ah thanks for that, I was going to drive as I could only see prices of over £100 and thought no way for the trains. Ok Essex/London peeps, lets do a group booking and all meet at Kings Cross xx
:hug:

I've just been given the money to book my ticket but I was really hoping it was going to be Brisa Lite launched as I am VERY excited about this product. Dilemma! X

Well something is going to be launched and I for one am so excited I have a ticket for that!! surely its more exciting to know your going to be the first to hear about something completely and utterly new at the event rather than Brisa lite that would already have been info'd, you tubed and demo'd two months previously at the show?!

Do it lol!!!

Do it! you will regret it otherwise, I think it will be something more exciting than brisa lite otherwise they would of held that back till the event!!

Haha ladies your so right! I knew it wouldn't take much to talk me back into it again! Just needed the gentle reassurance! I'm walking into town as I speak to put the cash in my account to book it ;) thanks! X

This is not fair! Must stopping reading all your comments im getting excited and im not even going!
Could you not put a live link up on here so us geeks who cant make it can have a nosey too haha :wink2:
Hope you all have a fab time anyway...i will be eagerly awaiting the news :lol:
xxx

Well I was right I couldn't sleep last night! So I have just gone and booked my ticket.:) I just need to find out if there is room on the bus and book a hotel room. Is everyone staying at the event hotel? There are only double rooms left, are there any scottish geeks that wouldn't mind sharing?

you should put a post up on fingertips fb page saying your looking for a buddie to share..

Me too!! And now I see Tickled Pink is kindly offering a lift from Surrey (I'm in Kingston) I'm even more tempted to go but I really can't afford it, have only been doing (natural/shellac) nails for a month part time and hardly have any client base so told myself end of last year that this year is concentrate on breaking even/making money, rather than more courses and equipment...and now this comes and massively tempts me!!!!

Tashytootoo I will miss you big time my lovely xxxxxxxxxx

Oh god my new years resolution was to wear party dresses I've already got and only worn once!! But I want a new one for this!

Ellebelle I already warned my husband that I need a fab dress and one new tops as I want to make it the Event of the year :)

oops! couldn't wait! booked a double room myself and got another Geek to roomsie with me!!!

Will be great see you and sparkle again :)
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back