CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, will the cocktail tickets be advertised for sale thru S2 website and if so, does anyone have any idea when???

Sooo I gave in - ticket and hotel booked - yippppeeeeee!!! I'm so excited!!! And a bit nervous hahaha xxx

I'm on the Scottish bus too but bit nervous and scared because I don't know anyone and I'm knew to this salon geek lol

Am on the Scottish bus aswell and I am in the same boat as you I dont know anyone either but everytime ive been to the fingertips centre for an event everyone has been super friendly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yay, just booked my ticket too. So excited! Havent sorted out hotel as yet, anyone want to share?

I think we should send our husbands on pub crawl :) that will mellow them down enough to survive a the beauty & nails madness :)

What time are we all meeting in the bar on Saturday? 8pm? ;)

I want it to be NOW!!!!

8pm cocktails!!!! Lush!! Lol!!! Eeeeeeeeek too excited!!!

Am on the Scottish bus aswell and I am in the same boat as you I dont know anyone either but everytime ive been to the fingertips centre for an event everyone has been super friendly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

im a nervous person but i seem to just talk to any one that will talk back to me lol when i moved from scotland to essex to start studying beauty i knew no-one but started talking to a girl who looked friendly and well we have been best friends for over 6 years now and shes basically like my sister :lol:

8pm cocktails!!!! Lush!! Lol!!! Eeeeeeeeek too excited!!!

Well deserved!! Just a Shame we have to wait 3months! Haha

im a nervous person but i seem to just talk to any one that will talk back to me lol when i moved from scotland to essex to start studying beauty i knew no-one but started talking to a girl who looked friendly and well we have been best friends for over 6 years now and shes basically like my sister :lol:

Don't worry well get you drunk and you'll be the most outgoing one there!!

I've just bought my ticket wahoooo!!!!

Now I just have to convince hubby to look after the kids! :lol:

Yippee :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8pm cocktails in the hotel bar! That's a date! Woohoo :) I so look forward to meeting everyone :) Ladies- don't forget your SalonGeek name badges :)

cannot believe how many views and replies this thread has had in a week since i started it lol

i cant wait for the whole thing, be good to put faces to names x

Only 31 tickets left!!! :eek:

Hotel now booked. Cant wait. Anyone else staying at Weetwood Hall? Does anyone know how far it is from the venue?

Hotel now booked. Cant wait. Anyone else staying at Weetwood Hall? Does anyone know how far it is from the venue?

Weetwood Hall is lovely - and just around the corner from The Village. A couple of minutes walk.

Of you've driven down its literally round the corner so not even a 12 minuet drive and you can park at the village hotel, I've you've not driven I'm sure some geeks will have so you could jump in with them!

We're going to need geek badges lol! awww this is gonna be so much fun. I'M SOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! First Brisa Lite and now this! Eeek CND & S2 you are really spoiling us! :Love::Love::Love::Love:

That sounds lovely :) I'm guessing the evening bit won't be baby friendly? Are you spending the evening with hubby and baby or at the party?
I would have loved to go the party but I don't want to leave them on their own for longer than necessary and I think he really wants to come for the break....I didn't even have to ask!!

We are going to be staying with friends now - didnt realise how close to the venue they live! So hubby will have company so I'm able to go to the party. We should arrange a daddy's day out for them with the little ones :) x

I think people are more excited about meeting each other than what's going to be revealed at the event!!

I think people are more excited about meeting each other than what's going to be revealed at the event!!

Shhhhh...... ;) that's a secret x

Latest posts

Back