CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: selling fast - only 23 tickets left!!!

Have booked my ticket ... looking forward to meeting you all :hug:

Been a long time for a noodle hug, can't wait xoxox

I liked the idea someone had about the jumpers tht had geek on the front and then even getting our salon geek name printed on the back :) might get a jumper made for the ocassion

I've grabbed a ticket myself, feeling super nervous as I don't know anyone here and I'm going by myself but I wasn't going to miss out :)

Last edited:
I've grabbed ticket myself, feeling super nervous as I don't know anyone here and I'm going by myself but I wasn't going to miss out :)

Don't be nervous Yuzuki most of us are in the same boat, and are sharing rooms and lifts with people we've never even met, but we are all geeks together. It's really exciting!
Where are you from?

I think people are more excited about meeting each other than what's going to be revealed at the event!!

yes...lol and the party......

I've just booked my ticket!! Can't believe I'm going!! Soo can't afford it but hey ho sometimes you just have to grab the bull by the horns.

Now I'm having waves of panic, nerves and major excitement!! I don't know anyone! Will someone be my fwend? Pweeease?!! And I have another hubby for the man meet! We'll get there on the Sat and staying at the Hotel yay!!!

I'm coming from the Wirral, getting a lift up on the Sunday morning and then not sure if I'll stay for the evening or the Monday :-S

Ticket booked for the event booked on the Fingertip centre bus and booked into the Premier inn City Centre Hotel which only cost £41.00 as i am sharing a twin room with someone who i dont know and to top it all off the Hotel has a TGI Fridays how amazzing.:hug::hug:

I've grabbed a ticket myself, feeling super nervous as I don't know anyone here and I'm going by myself but I wasn't going to miss out :)

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat as you! I've been doing nails for years but I am a newbie on here and I don't know anyone. I am exited and nervous at the same time - It's a huge thing for me going to something like this on my own, but my excitement is immense so I HAVE to go! I'm also going to be away from my hubby and kids for 3 whole nights - eek! I reckon it will fly by when there but the end of April seems just toooooo long away! Are you staying at The Village? If so I would be happy to meet you in the bar :biggrin:

I can't come :-( wanna cry Im absolutely gutted!!

I'm a bit worried about flying home with whatever products (if indeed we do get any products) at the Event..I'm not sure if nail products are allowed in luggage even if checked in ;:confused:

Do we know how many tickets there were? I'd love to know just how big this event is going to be....sounds like its going to be massive! :Love:

Do we know how many tickets there were? I'd love to know just how big this event is going to be....sounds like its going to be massive! :Love:

I heard there was 200 tickets available

I'm a bit worried about flying home with whatever products (if indeed we do get any products) at the Event..I'm not sure if nail products are allowed in luggage even if checked in ;:confused:

A bit closer to the event I would just give S2 a call as a few geeks are coming from overseas so if you do receive anything you can't fly with and sure S2 will do there best to help you! But I would give it another month or so, so that S2 have every planed and know what is/isn't going to be available

Latest posts

Back