CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto! This is MY weekend. Husband and child free......heaven! Not very often I get time to myself, can't wait!! Going to starfish the bed :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm so excited to be coming down child and man free! Really looking forward to spending time with my girlie friends..who all love nails! What more could a girl ask for :)

I haven't even asked my husband, I didn't consider it to be honest he needs to look after the children and the dog anyway while I have a fandabidozy time!! :eek:

I haven't even asked my husband, I didn't consider it to be honest he needs to look after the children and the dog anyway while I have a fandabidozy time!! :eek:

I'm with you! Can't wait to meet you, must remember to concentrate on driving not jabbering lol

yes Helen, no talking all the way there so we get there quicker and THEN our weekend starts lol

So I've booked my ticket, booked my hotel (and exhausted my credit card!) found two lovely geeks to travel with and got my geek t shirt - so I guess this means I don't have to keep checking this thread every 5 mins! Must also refrain from going up to anyone in a geek t shirt and asking them if they are going to 'THE EVENT'!! Really look forward to meeting you all x

This thread is too addictive though. Everythings booked but still keep peeking :hug: xx

Oh my god! Gigi, Marian Newman and JAN ARNOLD!!!!! I thought I was excited already, now I'm practically bouncing off the walls! 😝

O......M.....actual......G!!!! Seriously this is amazing!!! I can't believe ill get to meet these amazing women!!!! My excitement totally outweighs my worry about meeting all these ladies I don't know yet!! I cannot wait!!!

Too excited to sleep tonight, so much cnd related stuff going through my head !
How will I be able to remain calm until the event ?
Squeeeee :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Look at what has just arrived !:D

a9eja5eq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm definately over excited now, I've started dreaming about the event. Last night I dreamt that Gigi, Marion and Jan Arnold all arrived together in a multi coloured bus. Very weird lol. :lol:
My T-shirt has been dispatched too, can't wait for it to arrive.
Diane x

Woohoo! I've also booked the Saturday night as the 6am drive didn't sound good.

Is anyone staying the the Weetwood on the Saturday? x

I'm saying at the Weetwood on Saturday and Sunday night Rubytues. Coming down on the Scottish bus but don't know anyone!

Random question do we need to buy a ticket for the party if we bought a ticket for the event?

Ignore my last post!! Just read we don't have to purchase a separate ticket!x

Random question do we need to buy a ticket for the party if we bought a ticket for the event?

No your Event ticket includes the party.
The tickets for the party are for people who aren't going to the Event or for partners of attendees.
:)

Woohoo! I've also booked the Saturday night as the 6am drive didn't sound good.

Is anyone staying the the Weetwood on the Saturday? x

I'm at the Weetwood both nights :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I think I'm booking the weetwood for the Saturday night xx

Just for the record - I'm GUTTED I can't go... Would have loved to meet you all :(

Latest posts

Back