CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really am so excited for this and thrilled that Holly Schippers is going to be there...I watched, and still watch, her youtube videos. They were an absolutely huge help to me when I was getting going and I refer back to her stuff so much.

I can't stop thinking about what it's going to be like, what will we learn, what the new products are and just soaking up all the knowledge, experience and creativity from some really amazing nail peeps. That alone is worth 4 times the ticket price and as echoed earlier, I shall float home happy once I get a pic of me, Jan Arnold, Geeg and Holly...it may be a self taken shot with the camera out at arms length and the three of them in the background somewhere!

Really am looking forward to this so much.

No need for self shots jenbella! I'll gladly hold your camera for you if you hold mine!!! Too exciting!!!

OMG! Just OMG! I'm going to be starstruck!

Eeeeeeeekkkk!

That's all I have to say on this subject!! Haha!

Woohoo! I've also booked the Saturday night as the 6am drive didn't sound good.

Is anyone staying the the Weetwood on the Saturday? x

I'm staying at the Westwood sat and sun too x

I have to say I'm absolutely terrified! As a newcomer to nails I have the fear that everyone around me will be so much more qualified and experienced than me. I'll be the quiet one at the back but believe me I'll be soaking up every bit of knowledge around me ;).

I have to say I'm absolutely terrified! As a newcomer to nails I have the fear that everyone around me will be so much more qualified and experienced than me. I'll be the quiet one at the back but believe me I'll be soaking up every bit of knowledge around me ;).

We are all there to learn Hun, don't worry. I've been doing nails 11 years now and believe me I've learned more since I've been active on here than I have in the last 10 years

I believe everyone should feel they need improving in some shape of form! We all start somewhere and we should never stop learning! X

I believe everyone should feel they need improving in some shape of form! We all start somewhere and we should never stop learning! X

Couldn't agree more

Hi all

I know these are like gold dust, however by the time I had my nail certificates etc it had sold out *sob*

If anyone is selling a ticket please let me know as I am DESPERATE to go!

Many thanks

Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
There may well be cancellations nearer the time and tickets will go back on sale if that happens :)

S2 have a first come, first served cancellations list... If you want your name on it, email [email protected]

Xxx

Ill be the same Hun! Only qualified in June xx

Thank you very much for your response...it's all very new so I don't quite know how everything works just yet :)

Xx

I'm so looking forward to coming back across the pond! Don't be shy make sure to walk right up and say hello I love Geeks and enjoy seeing those I've seen before as well as meeting more, counting the days!! xo

I'm so looking forward to coming back across the pond! Don't be shy make sure to walk right up and say hello I love Geeks and enjoy seeing those I've seen before as well as meeting more, counting the days!! xo

I for one am a huge fan Holly and cannot wait to say Hi

Will be with you!!xxx

Ooooooh so exciting, counting the days to! I keep completely forgetting it will be my birthday on the Sunday!! Xxxx

OMG I am getting more excited by the minute!!!!!!!! xxx:lol:

So glad you said that Holly! can't wait to meet you and tell my husband that I have met the lady from the video's I am always watching!! :biggrin:

So glad you said that Holly! can't wait to meet you and tell my husband that I have met the lady from the video's I am always watching!! :biggrin:

Haha me too! My partner feels like he knows holly too!

Latest posts

Back