CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say I'm absolutely terrified! As a newcomer to nails I have the fear that everyone around me will be so much more qualified and experienced than me. I'll be the quiet one at the back but believe me I'll be soaking up every bit of knowledge around me ;).

I have written almost the exact same post both times I have been so far (probably will again this time eventually) and trust me, it doesn't matter. I go to a bag of shakes when I'm doing something there and look for all the world like I have no clue. Still doesn't matter. All that does is all the education. You will LOVE it and at the end of the two days you wont believe how fast it went :hug: xxx

I'm so looking forward to coming back across the pond! Don't be shy make sure to walk right up and say hello I love Geeks and enjoy seeing those I've seen before as well as meeting more, counting the days!! xo

dont worry, i for one will be over to say hello, im not known for being shy!cannot wait to meet you xx

I also am alone and actually everyone sounds so lovely that now I can't wait to start putting people to actual names!!

Thought I'd better change my avatar, it's nice to put a face to a name before we all meet x

Thought I'd better change my avatar, it's nice to put a face to a name before we all meet x

your so right....makes you feel like you are talking to REAL people lol x

You inspired me too! I changed mine ;)

Me too! Good idea x

Whose heard of Holly Schippers aka The Fingernail Fixer??? :idea:

Because guess what..... You're going to meet her and learn from her too!!! I adore Holly and am absolutely thrilled she will be joining us at THE Event!!
:Love::Love::Love:

As to freebies.... RELAX will you....:eek::Scared::smack:

There was me thinking I couldn't possibly get any more excited than I already was!!!!! Eek - SUPER excited now!!

I'm so looking forward to coming back across the pond! Don't be shy make sure to walk right up and say hello I love Geeks and enjoy seeing those I've seen before as well as meeting more, counting the days!! xo

I couldn't get anywhere near the stand at Olympia last year to say hello to you, so hoping to meet you at The Event instead.

I'm in the bad books now...there's a big family event on the weekend of The Event which I have only just found out about and my Dad, stepmother and sister are all coming to Dublin for it. I've just told them I'm not going to be here and therefore missing the big do...on a big guilt trip now :rolleyes:

I'm in the bad books now...there's a big family event on the weekend of The Event which I have only just found out about and my Dad, stepmother and sister are all coming to Dublin for it. I've just told them I'm not going to be here and therefore missing the big do...on a big guilt trip now :rolleyes:

och tell them its work and you HAVE to! You can see your family any time haha <3 xx

jenbella, you have to just tell them its "work" and cannot possibly be helped! dont feel guilty x

I know, it's just that my sister lives in Scotland and my Dad lives in Wales and the three of us are rarely together all at once and you know how family can just make you feel so bad. It's a surprise party for my aunt, who I never see or have any real relationship with so I'm not feeling bad at missing that bit, it's just missing out on being with my Dad and sis.
Plus there's not a hope they would understand...my stepmother sees what I do as nothing more than pandering to rich women with too much time on their hands and she is quite openly condescending towards my business.

Aaaaghh I don't know why I let myself feel bad!! I'm not passing up the opportunity for this Event, who knows if and when I will get the chance again and my education is really important to me.

Ok changed my avatar to the only half decent one on the iPad :o

Forget the decent pic for me.....I have a fat head!! Lol

Good idea - I've done the same *waves hello at everyone* xx

Changed my pic to me too :Scared:

Is anyone else staying at the Mecure Leeds Parkway?

Vicki x

its so much better to see faces xx keep posting them everyone especially those that are going to the event x

Latest posts

Back