CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too!! It has become a bit obsessive as i really don't think it's likely to come on a Sunday but i'm too excited :D

I've become a bit obsessive too! Surely it must be coming in the next couple of days?! I'm so impatient, I'm going to burst!!

I've become a bit obsessive too! Surely it must be coming in the next couple of days?! I'm so impatient, I'm going to burst!!

Spontaneous combustion could get messy :D I'm sure the emails will be sent out very shortly.

I'm constantly checking too! Can't wait to receive the info.

glad its not just me checking at the weekends!

Spontaneous combustion could get messy :D I'm sure the emails will be sent out very shortly.

Ha ha, would be a bit of a waste if that happened and I missed out on all of it!

It's my birthday on 28th April and I like celebrating my birthday but holly cow I've never been that excited about it! I am almost counting hours to the event!!!!!! It's like Christmas & Birthday on the same day!!!

It's my birthday on 28th April and I like celebrating my birthday but holly cow I've never been that excited about it! I am almost counting hours to the event!!!!!! It's like Christmas & Birthday on the same day!!!

Well we'll be doing some birthday drinkies for you then! Brilliant!! Ladies I am stalking my own inbox looking for that emails!!!

Well can safely say I'm glad it's not just me that's this excited lol x

OMG not even thought about a dress yet. I'm more worried about my nails :Scared: they are in shocking condition. Not sure why. Does anyone know if its recommended to have nails product free for the event or doesn't it matter? :?:

Dose any one want to buy my spare EVENT party ticket from me? X send a PM if you do X

OMG not even thought about a dress yet. I'm more worried about my nails :Scared: they are in shocking condition. Not sure why. Does anyone know if its recommended to have nails product free for the event or doesn't it matter? :?:

It will tell you everything you need to know on the email. But I'v been told its product free nails. X x

It's also my birthday on the 28th and I keep forgetting about it really!! Friends keep asking me if I'm doing anything special for it, and I'm like yeah of course I'm doing something special, I'm off to THE EVENT!!!!!! Whooooo hoo!!! Can't wait. Xxx

Soo excited now!! I reckon the email will come tomorrow...maybe wishful thinking?

I'm going with bare nails and whatever dress will fit! Never did lose that stone...

Dose any one want to buy my spare EVENT party ticket from me? X send a PM if you do X

Thanks to a change in circumstances, Mizzy_Dizzy & a supportive husband I am now able to go! Can't wait, treating myself by working my way through this thread from first to last post! Totally chuffed, it was actually making me feel physically sick that I couldn't go, is that a bit extreme?? Now panicking about what to wear after glancing through a few posts, also have no idea what to wear on my nails? I think I may L&P & Shellac for this ;). Is anyone wearing a knee length dress? How dressy is everyone going for Sunday night? Debating between a custom dress I have and a beaded long evening dress. Wish I'd focused on losing the last of my baby weight since I had my little boy 9 months ago but I've ploughed any "spare" time into nails! Spanx & Shrinking Violet all the way ;).

Can't wait to meet up with everyone, so much passion in one hotel might blow the roof off! Either that or at least all the staff will leave converted to sensational products! Both are perfectly acceptable :)

Can you tell I'm excited??

It will tell you everything you need to know on the email. But I'v been told its product free nails. X x

Oohh, product free, panic kicking in. I spent my life hankering after great nails until I discovered Shellac. Hereditary genes gave me horrendous and brittle nails, Shellac defied that! Without Shellac/Brisa Lite, I'm venturing into Bermuda Triangle territory....

Naked nails :eek::eek::eek: Mine are crap without some protection over them.

My nails aren't great without anything on them either. I've got my BL smoothing course tomorrow and then I'm thinking of leaving my nails product free and sending them to bootcamp! Lots of solar oil and moisture packs so they don't embarrass me!

Oohh, product free, panic kicking in. I spent my life hankering after great nails until I discovered Shellac. Hereditary genes gave me horrendous and brittle nails, Shellac defied that! Without Shellac/Brisa Lite, I'm venturing into Bermuda Triangle territory....

Thats great that your coming hun...all you need to do is put a pic of yourself now so we know who we are meeting! !!....wear whatever you are comfortable in .I am wearing a knee lengtb dress (not sure which one yet am bringing 3) the Sunday night but some are wearing long dresses.dont stress just enjoy! Bring both your dresses an decide there. I am the same as you an have rubbish nails after biting them for years!!! Am dreading the thought of having nothing on my nails. Cant wait for the email with all the way info like this xxx

First think I did this morning was check my emails!! So excited, I still haven't got anything to wear for the Sunday night either. I was full of good intentions of losing weight but too late now! All the dresses I own are too tight for me!!

Latest posts

Back