CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi booked on The Event and very excited..... Do you actually get a ticket or any info... First time to it and on here!!!!

Now I know it's bare nails :eek:but do we need spending money at The Event. Will all the info be on the email?? :?:

PLEASE DISREGARD!

tickets and hotel room no longer for sale..

I'm still coming...:biggrin::biggrin:

Yay was gutted, can't wait to meet you love your work

Aaargh S2 pleeeeease send us our emails! I'm DESPERATE to know what's happening. My nails have been bare for AGES and I'm dying to know whether I can at least put some Brisa Lite sculpting on my broken one or whether it would be a waste because we need naked nails to work on!

Xxx

who says we need bare nails? or is it just a rumour...

Now I know it's bare nails :eek:but do we need spending money at The Event. Will all the info be on the email?? :?:

How do we know it's bare nails Hun?

Xxx

This is me. The old one on the left, not the hot blonde unfortunately . Feel naked now. Lol

I'm sure it's been said (bare nails) earlier on this thread ???? My nails look rubbish naked ;)

My CND EA said it will be bare nails, so mine will be soaked off this weekend :( x

Noooo that means I'll probably have to suck it up and chop my 9 lovely nails down! Can't stand odd lengths and by the sounds of it won't get away with a sneaky blended tip like I usually do... :(

Xxx

Whoops I just purchased another dress !!! :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You girlies are a bad influence, I've just ordered a new dress. The one I was going to wear just wasn't doing it for me :( I have found a lovely 50's style one (love this style it's more me)

However not sure if those stupendous shoes will go with it now or my new bag. :(

It's a lovely dress though (hope it fits!)

Vicki x

You girlies are a bad influence, I've just ordered a new dress. The one I was going to wear just wasn't doing it for me :( I have found a lovely 50's style one (love this style it's more me)

However not sure if those stupendous shoes will go with it now or my new bag. :(

Vicki x

Good choice, I'm wearing a 50s one too xx

I got my ticket so so excited can wait to meet all my nail heros

Vicki x

you sound just like me!!ive changed my mind so many times! and will probably change again before next week xx

Latest posts

Back