CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you all remembered to reply to sweet Squared with your answers to their questions? Deadline is 5pm tonight if you haven't

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm packing to go to Fingertip Centre Open day, Scottish Beauty and the final day of Brisa Gel before I can think about packing for The Event x

it goes with my previous career of a PA to 6 Directors as well as being a little OCD!i drive everyone at home mad with my need to be organised xx

Lol I used to be organised in the days before being self employed...I need a flippin pa..and cleaner...and chef... One can dream!! ;)

Have you seen the pictures of The Event 2 in Mr (Samual Sweet) Geeks profile...looks like THE place to be if your anyone in the nail industry.

Cannot believe I'm going too this year!!

Have you all remembered to reply to sweet Squared with your answers to their questions? Deadline is 5pm tonight if you haven't

Thanks for the reminder...must do this now!!

I haven't had my email :(

I'm packing to go to Fingertip Centre Open day, Scottish Beauty and the final day of Brisa Gel before I can think about packing for The Event x

Is Scottish beauty the beauty show in Edinburgh? I'm going ther on Sunday :) x

Haha I think I'm going to end up walking up to every one and shouting there Geek name at them!! Haha

just looked through some early posts and the evening do starts at 8pm on the sunday night so plenty time to grab a bite to eat and get ready!

Haha I think I'm going to end up walking up to every one and shouting there Geek name at them!! Haha

I hope people wear their geek names or I'm going to be lost!!!! lol

I hope people wear their geek names or I'm going to be lost!!!! lol

I'll pin my logo to my top ;) otherwise look for a chubby, ginger with an awestruck look on her face :D

I'll be the clumsy one or the one that will no doubt be saying/doing something to live up to my nickname :rolleyes:

I'll be the one who always has the biggest, cheesiest grin on my face. I like to talk & like to smile. Plus I have the easiest geeky name to remember :)

I'll be the oldest one!!! lol PLEASE come and say hello and don't be shy.

I'll be the oldest one!!! lol PLEASE come and say hello and don't be shy.

Will do, I'll bring your book so you can autograph it ;)

Latest posts

Back