CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time next week I'll be leaving for the airport.

This time next week I'll be on the Scottish Bus!

This time next week I should be in my hotel room, dithering and being a bag of nerves lol
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This time next week I will be on the way to Leeds getting to know the lovely Emma an Kerry.... Looking forward to meeting lots of new people and learning lots of new things and being inspired :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have my left hand nails stripped bare. They look ghastly. Not looking forward to a week of ugly nails.

I have my left hand nails stripped bare. They look ghastly. Not looking forward to a week of ugly nails.

oh no!! i have shellac on, im going to take it off sat night in the hotel!x

This time next week I will be on the way to Leeds getting to know the lovely Emma an Kerry.... Looking forward to meeting lots of new people and learning lots of new things and being inspired :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Can't wait! Looking forward to seeing you x

This time next week I will be mostly eating cheese! Squeeze cheese! :lick: anyone remember the fast show, that's what all these updates remind me of! Lol

This time next week I will be mostly eating cheese! Squeeze cheese! :lick: anyone remember the fast show, that's what all these updates remind me of! Lol

You ain't seen me right :wink2:

This time next week I shall mostly be drinking :lick:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

You ain't seen me right :wink2:

This time next week I shall mostly be drinking :lick:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

This time next week I hope to be at the hotel proudly wearing my Geek t-shirt grinning like an insane maniac :D

This time next week I hope to meeting you all in the hotel bar!!

This time next week I hope to be at the hotel proudly wearing my Geek t-shirt grinning like an insane maniac :D

Glad I won't be the only one! Hehe ;) x

Oh girls! I look forward to meeting you all! My two lovely Geek girlfriends are not coming so I will be "Kasia no mates"- although I will have my hubby & dog with me...

You all seam to have a great connection and I really hope I will fit somewhere in!

Please be kind as I get very stressed when around people. I pretend I don't but trust me- getting out there is nerve wrecking!

Xxxx

Oh girls! I look forward to meeting you all! My two lovely Geek girlfriends are not coming so I will be "Kasia no mates"- although I will have my hubby & dog with me...

You all seam to have a great connection and I really hope I will fit somewhere in!

Please be kind as I get very stressed when around people. I pretend I don't but trust me- getting out there is nerve wrecking!

Xxxx

Don't worry I get the same I get very anxious round new people

You won't be Kasia no mates! We are all friends already..like a big Geek family!

I will be keeping an eye out for you because asides from meeting your lovely self, I would also love to meet your dog, I'm a huge dog lover and will be missing my own pooch!

I shall be arriving into Leeds about 7.30pm on Saturday evening, staying at the Village hotel...shall be drink in hand in the bar by 9.30pm. Everyone will probably be already gone to bed by then!!

Xxxx

You won't be Kasia no mates! We are all friends already..like a big Geek family!

I will be keeping an eye out for you because asides from meeting your lovely self, I would also love to meet your dog, I'm a huge dog lover and will be missing my own pooch!

I shall be arriving into Leeds about 7.30pm on Saturday evening, staying at the Village hotel...shall be drink in hand in the bar by 9.30pm. Everyone will probably be already gone to bed by then!!

I'll be there!!!

Me too as hopefully the latest I will be getting there will be about 9pm. I won't know until Thursday if my hubby has got the day off, if he does, I'll leave about 3 after work (takes a couple of hours), if not, I'll put the kids to bed and get my mother in law to watch them until hubby gets home about 1am, then leave about 7pm.

Whoever is at the bar when I arrive, mines a brandy and diet coke ;)

Kasia, looking forward to meeting you "in the flesh". I can't recall that bar The Geek and Mrs Geek, I haven't yet met any of the other Geeks in person xx

Latest posts

Back