CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few of us are wearing 50,s style :)
Vicki x

Ooh fantastic! I love them and nothing else suits my shape who needs fashion when you've got a massive skirt to swish!

I hate wearing dresses .
If I could get away with wearing trousers , I would.

yes,1-2 drinks and then bed.

I'm with you Rinn regarding dresses that's why I'm rebelling and wearing a black jumpsuit!! When I've got it on,along with my killer heels I feel really dressed up (without the dress!!) as well as being comfy, only problem is toilet trips can be a pain!!
You've got to feel good and comfy so if trousers are the way forward then go for it! Xxx

Ladies I was planning on wearing a blue knee length pencil dress with heels. That should be ok shouldn't it??? Day wear I'm going for black trousers flat flat pumps & a top. Comfy and not too warm. Those that aren't taking partners, what are you doing for food before the party Sunday night? Are you all just eating at the hotel?? So very excited. I'm not going to let the nerves of not knowing anyone get in the way :eek::Love:

Oooh sounds lovely! That's grand, feel good about my outfit choices now! I've no time to go shopping now so I'm just going to pack and I'll have what I have.

You can be my footless tights sister!

Haha Yep sure will :biggrin: Can't wait for it now. It's all go from Saturday cause I'm in the salon till 6pm then home, then driving up to Leeds. Hope to arrive in Leeds bout 10pm.

Aww!!!!! I'm special!!! X
Angelcake - many of us have been in your situation and it's never fun.... so, what better than to hang with a bunch of fun, like-minded, warm, caring women... (and Ian lol :D) - it will be GOOD FOR YOU. So happy you are coming!!:Love:

Ladies I was planning on wearing a blue knee length pencil dress with heels. That should be ok shouldn't it??? Day wear I'm going for black trousers flat flat pumps & a top. Comfy and not too warm. Those that aren't taking partners, what are you doing for food before the party Sunday night? Are you all just eating at the hotel?? So very excited. I'm not going to let the nerves of not knowing anyone get in the way :eek::Love:

yes sounds great hun...im wearing a black knee length ish dress with heels too. myself and other geeks that im travelling/sharing with are eating in the hotel...i had a look earlier and theres a good choice of places within the hotel so will just grab some there xx

Well I'm a big girl (size 26) :rolleyes: so I don't do dresses, and can't do heels!! So I'm going to wear black leggings with a pretty mid thigh length top and some blingy wedge flip flops for the Sunday evening....do you think that would be ok!?

And I'll probably just wear black leggings and some nice casual tops for the day time, with some pretty casual flip flops too! :)

Well I'm a big girl (size 26) :rolleyes: so I don't do dresses, and can't do heels!! So I'm going to wear black leggings with a pretty mid thigh length top and some blingy wedge flip flops for the Sunday evening....do you think that would be ok!?

And I'll probably just wear black leggings and some nice casual tops for the day time, with some pretty casual flip flops too! :)

as been said before hun, its whatever you are comfortable in and im sure you will look fabulous as will all the geeks!

look forward to meeting you xx

Sounds good to me Mich77

Black dress with black footless tights (so I can be in the footless tight gang too :wink2:) and some gorgeous silver wedges I've just won on ebay!!!

Cannot flippin wait for the Event and to meet you all xx

:Love:

This is a really stupid question but how do I find my booking reference number...? Is it the order number next to "THE EVENT 3.0" on my invoice? I feel a bit silly :o

Xxx

This is a really stupid question but how do I find my booking reference number...? Is it the order number next to "THE EVENT 3.0" on my invoice? I feel a bit silly :o

Xxx

I was wondering this too! Could you PM me if you find out please :) x

as been said before hun, its whatever you are comfortable in and im sure you will look fabulous as will all the geeks!

look forward to meeting you xx

Thanks Souz! Looking forward to meeting you too....and all you lovely geeks! :D

I was thinking linen trousers and nice top for day wear but fear this may be to casual? Thought any one whose been before?

Xxx

Hiya, it is your member number that you use to log in into s2 :wink2: x

Oh that is not how I read it, I thought it was the order number? maybe take both?

I was thinking linen trousers and nice top for day wear but fear this may be to casual? Thought any one whose been before?

Helen, sounds fine, smart dress...what you would wear to work(other than a uniform) is how im reading it. Im wearing either dresses with leggings and shoes or skinny trousers with a shirt xx

i have only just realised!! we are going to have to be packed and checked out on the monday morning before we start our day so will be a very early start!! think ill just drink water sunday nite !!x

I'm now in a quandary, if its no jeans (I work in smart, dark denim mostly), then it means ill have to spend my event "spending money" on new clothes :-(

Latest posts

Back