CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how are we expected to sleep tonight? lol *** excitmenttttt
xxx

I couldn't sleep last night for excitement! Got up at 2.30am and made camomile tea! X

That would be great thank you! Would you be able to PM me your number and ill give you a buzz? Xx

If you see me in a heap in the corner tomorrow night, don't worry it's my birthday and I've probably had half a shandy! What a great birthday present!

For Any male nail geeks or hubby's of nail geeks going, what are they wearing on the Sunday night? Do I need to dash his suit to the dry cleaners tomorrow?! Xx

Hiya

My o/h is weaing smart jeans, shirt and a jacket on the Sunday night.

I took a suit for my hubby but also less formal suit'ish trousers and shirt..... If it was up to him jeans&tshirt would do ;)

If you see me in a heap in the corner tomorrow night, don't worry it's my birthday and I've probably had half a shandy! What a great birthday present!

It's my b'day on Sunday :) I might feel fragile on Monday ;)

Just had a call from the village saying they are over booked and would I mind going else where...errrr yes!?!

Just had a call from the village saying they are over booked and would I mind going else where...errrr yes!?!

Oh no!!!! How naughty!!! Well if they pay for your room elsewhere.....;)

I took a suit for my hubby but also less formal suit'ish trousers and shirt..... If it was up to him jeans&tshirt would do ;)

Lol yes mine would too! Thanks x

Still ticket and room share available for any last minute people that wants to go

I'm writing myself a list of what I need to pack this evening because I know I'll forget something if I don't! My stomach is doing somersaults and I won't sleep a wink tonight... Incredibly excited!!

Xxx

So I have bagged a last minute ticket and into the deal a room at the village however if someone wants to share and split the bill I'd be more than willing as I had not envisaged spending £500 when I woke up this morning:D

And would like to soften the blow when I break it to my husband....

I'm writing myself a list of what I need to pack this evening because I know I'll forget something if I don't! My stomach is doing somersaults and I won't sleep a wink tonight... Incredibly excited!!

Xxx

I've had a list going the last couple of days, keep adding things as I remember them. I can't pack without a list! Lol :) xx

Just on my way for my SV. Had my hair done today and love it, however when I walked into the house straight after my hubby looked at me and said "Oh my god you look like a £@@?ing idiot!!!" Wow, what a confidence booster!! Good job I never pay any attention to him ;)

I really need this weekend now peeps!!! A stressful but happy week now I need to think about nothing else but nails!!!

Is this a silly question however...Will we be able to purchase vinylux at the event or do we need to be online at midnight with everyone else?

So I have bagged a last minute ticket and into the deal a room at the village however if someone wants to share and split the bill I'd be more than willing as I had not envisaged spending £500 when I woke up this morning:D

And would like to soften the blow when I break it to my husband....

Yay!! So happy I have a travel buddy!!

X

is this a silly question however...will we be able to purchase vinylux at the event or do we need to be online at midnight with everyone else?

:) :)

Very excited first time away from kiddies but so looking forward to it looking forward to meeting u all

Latest posts

Back