CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time tomorrow I will be registering!

Oh can't believe its nearly here, someone pinch me :)
Vicki x

A matter of hours now till I set off instead of months, weeks or days. Tunes burned onto disc for my journey and I shall be singing very loudly enjoying my journey and the start of the BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!! Woooooooooo :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Got a text from by parents- "drive carefully to Leeds, don't speak to strangers (hmm that's a hard one!) and text us when you get there"

I'm 41.

Hang on a minute! Geek is SHE OR HE?!?!? I thought it was She :)

I'm just going to pack mine and hubby's stuff, should be done in time for eastenders, I think I'm panicking, I have a headache ! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think The Geek knows EVERYTHING!!!!! And he is def a 'boy':lick::o

Squeeeeeeeeeel! That's all!

Well my tans all done, basically packed everything, kids are off to stay with there uncle for the night then to there nannys for the weekend. Now time to chill with a tub of ice cream :D

No time for my tan so will have to stay pale! Cannot believe its nearly here. Looking forward to finally seeing everyone x

Ive also had a message from my mum to let her know when I get there lol

Leeds, are you ready???? Lol!!!!

Ditto on the mum front ;)

Just to clarify, for registration, do we need to just verbally give our S2 number or do we need to actually take a print out of our event booking receipt?

So sad I can't be there to meet you all and learn/party CND & S2 style, but have an amazing time in Leeds my geeky friends. I love how excited you all are for the weekend of a lifetime! Will be thinking of you at work the next two days xx

Same here, hope you all have a fantastic time and please tell us all when you get back home x

Ditto on the mum front ;)

Just to clarify, for registration, do we need to just verbally give our S2 number or do we need to actually take a print out of our event booking receipt?

I'm wondering the same? In a mad panic I've just realised I must have deleted the confirmation email ages ago so I can no longer retrieve it.. All I have is my actual invoice from my sweet squared account :/ eek! I'm hoping it has the same information on it!?

I havent printed anything off but have mt phone with email an internet so can access any info or no I need....so dont worry too much everyone....id even deleted my hotel info but emailed hotel and they sent me info! The power of smart phones!! Xx

Is anyone bringing a guitar?

Is anyone bringing a guitar?

Two questions Rinn ....

1. Why?
2. Have I missed something?

PS: I don't think they'll be any time for Britain's Got Talent auditions :D

Two questions Rinn ....

1. Why?
2. Have I missed something?

PS: I don't think they'll be any time for Britain's Got Talent auditions :D

What about the singsong Noodle?
You can't have a hotel full of us and a wedding and not have a singsong can you?:D

(P.S I'm only messing.)

Latest posts

Back