CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am always up for a drunken singsong!!

Hubby just done my toes (glitter a bit on skin but bless him for helping :) and nice warm almond soak has made my fingernails look so healthy.
Just realised I need car sweeties, can drive for 2 hours without sweeties :(

Vicki x

Just realised I need car sweeties, can drive for 2 hours without sweeties :( Vicki x

Ahhhh car ket! I knew there'd be something I'd forget. :(

I havent printed anything off but have mt phone with email an internet so can access any info or no I need....so dont worry too much everyone....id even deleted my hotel info but emailed hotel and they sent me info! The power of smart phones!! Xx

Pheeew glad I'm not the only one ;) lol X

Case packed, snacks brought, train tickets ready, print outs packed, chilling after a very hard week at work with a vodka tonic! A weekend of fellow geeks is just what I need!

Cannot believe its finally here ladies!!! Xxx

Just realised I need car sweeties, can drive for 2 hours without sweeties :(

Vicki x

mmm...Werther's Original - Sweet and creamy and uncommonly good:):)

Well have lost out on nearly 2 hours of packing time after I fell asleep in the little ones bed! Going to bed a later night than I planned :/

mmm...Werther's Original - Sweet and creamy and uncommonly good:):)

I've packed Werthers :o))

A little worried tho, got hubby to respray my legs for me as they didn't take first time (damn medication!) just hope they don't look a completely different colour to my body tomorrow!!

Looking for to seeing you all tomorrow peeps, I'll be the one thats body looks like its had a week in morcambe and legs a week in St Lucia !!

H xx

I've packed Werthers :o))

A little worried tho, got hubby to respray my legs for me as they didn't take first time (damn medication!) just hope they don't look a completely different colour to my body tomorrow!!

Looking for to seeing you all tomorrow peeps, I'll be the one thats body looks like its had a week in morcambe and legs a week in St Lucia !!

H xx

we wont judge Heather, us fellow geeks will love you regardless of whether you look like a mint humbug or not xxx

Look forward to meeting all you lovely geeks on Sunday. Sleep well all and have safe journeys to Leeds tomorrow :Love:

Count Down is Progressing.... :Kissing:

Morning.....

IT'S TODAY! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

The day is finally here. Can't believe it. Safe journey's everyone and possibly see some of you this evening. Eeeeeeeeeek :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Morning.....

IT'S TODAY! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

The day is finally here. Can't believe it. Safe journey's everyone and possibly see some of you this evening. Eeeeeeeeeek :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I know eeekkkk been awake since 4.50am cant get back to sleep to excited.

Safe journey everyone see you all very soon!!!! 😝 X x

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.
I'm probably going to be arriving at Leeds station at around 5:40pm so if anyone else is arriving close to that time and wants to share the cost of a taxi to the hotel let me know x

I'm up and soaking off my old shellac - knew I'd forgotten something!

I have two things to say, firstly I am super excited go be meeting you all, secondly how exactly are you supposed to sleep in Sleep In rollers? Work of the devil I tell ya! Me, my big hair and under eye baggage will be leaving in a few hours for the station x

Morning geeks :)

I woke up this morning at 6am and thought "ooooh the event starts today. How exciting :D" and I'm not even going lol (damn brother and his 30th birthday - how inconsiderate!) have a fab time ladies and gents! Can't wait to hear all about it :) xxx

Finishing work at 12 today, then hoping I'll make it for the 12.57 train, pushing it a bit, but everything is packed and ready. Should arrive at Leeds station at around 4.30, eek:D
See you all later
Diane xx

Enjoy yourselves everyone !!. Being a newbie I completely missed the boat on this one...I will be ready next time...have fun x

Morning geeks :)

I woke up this morning at 6am and thought "ooooh the event starts today. How exciting :D" and I'm not even going lol (damn brother and his 30th birthday - how inconsiderate!) have a fab time ladies and gents! Can't wait to hear all about it :) xxx

How funny...it was the first thing on my mind today too and I'm not going either :(

Latest posts

Back