CND Twinkle Additives limited collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I'd say you can use it with any gel polish, I use my additives with both Shellac and Artistic Colour.

I can't wait to get mine I ordered yesterday morning but only just got email saying its been fulfilled does that mean I won't get them til Monday now?!! Does anyone know ? X

Yeah, looks to me like Monday. Only if you order before 1pm you can get the parcel next day. Sorry :( x

THEY'VE ARRIVED!! 😃😃 just going to open the box, sooo excited x

I ordered 10am :-(

Oh no I not sure I paid the 5.50 one! Guess its going to be a long weekend lol x

Oh bless you, I feel your pain 😉 x

Just got mines and cannot wait until tonight when I can have a shot of them:)

Got mine today, I've never been so pleased that I had a no show this afternoon!

I got mine today too 😬, I can't wait to have a play later on. Feel like a big kid! xx

Woohoo mines arrived with my order I did yesterday morning, can't wait to play :)

Boo! Interlink delivered today without telling me they were going to and I was out. I have to wait till Monday now. Can't wait to see all the pics that appear over the weekend though.

Boo! Interlink delivered today without telling me they were going to and I was out. I have to wait till Monday now. Can't wait to see all the pics that appear over the weekend though.

Yeah same as me, normally get a text/email to say that interlink are delivering at a certain time and they didn't so missed them :(

Have to wait till monday now unless my best delivery driver Joe comes back round to give them to me :)

Same as me... Got an email whilst at my daughters swimming lesson and stamped my feet like a child lol!! Pictures look amazing geeks xx

Yea funnily I didn't get a text today which I normally do and luckily he came just before I was going to get my hair done.. Now I'm going to play :) been sitting in the hairdressers that I'm going to be doing nails in and going on about glitters and the new additives, so much I'm doing one of the girls nails tomorrow with them, new client lol

I'm soooo in control

...I am not going to order these Glitters....

I have a huge A4 Box of Glitters already....I don't need Glitters.

I'm twitching

I'm shaking

I'm sitting on my hands

I need help....

I've ordered!!!!!

I need a Bigger Box DOH!:smack:

I'm soooo in control

I'm twitching

I'm shaking

I'm sitting on my hands

I need help....

I've ordered!!!!!

Ha ha this made me choke on my tea 😂 x

Ha I can beat that. I was late back from school run this morn and literally missed the driver by 3 minutes!! I didn't get a text either and havent for my past few orders, but I always get an email which I didn't get through until an hour after the delivery slot was meant to be today.

xxx

I'm soooo in control

I'm twitching

I'm shaking

I'm sitting on my hands

I need help....

I've ordered!!!!!

Lol too funny. I'm the same!

xxx

[QUOTE=Nails

Happy days! My driver came back this evening. I was out but hubby was in!

Good news: I've got my new stuff to play with

Bad news: hubby has clocked how much stuff I've bought ...

Latest posts

Back