CND Twinkle Additives limited collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm soooo in control

...I am not going to order these Glitters....

I have a huge A4 Box of Glitters already....I don't need Glitters.

I'm twitching

I'm shaking

I'm sitting on my hands

I need help....

I've ordered!!!!!

I need a Bigger Box DOH!:smack:

I'm laughing because that's exactly how my little internal monologue went :lol:

Are there any instructions or step by steps in the box? Just ordered mine and forgot to ask x

Do you guys do one or two top coats over these additives?

Do you guys do one or two top coats over these additives?

Apparently 1 coat is sufficient unless you have a known picker client, then 2 is recommended. You can always add another top coat after removing inhibition layer if you feel they are rough but these glitters are ultra fine, so 1 coat should be plenty :)

hey geeks

just wondering if you could help, i'm going to buy my first lot of additives and obviously getting the twinkle ones, but wondered what are your most popular colours in the usual ones? i can't afford to buy all of that at once so just want to start off with the most popular and as i can add the others. thank you in advance :D

hey geeks

just wondering if you could help, i'm going to buy my first lot of additives and obviously getting the twinkle ones, but wondered what are your most popular colours in the usual ones? i can't afford to buy all of that at once so just want to start off with the most popular and as i can add the others. thank you in advance :D

If I had to choose one, I'd pick Antique bronze, the green and pink golds look gorgeous too but I don't have those ones yet

If I had to choose one, I'd pick Antique bronze, the green and pink golds look gorgeous too but I don't have those ones yet

i always thought antique bronze would be my last choice but i saw a geeks work on here and noticed thats what she used, looked beautiful! i will add that one to my basket. thank you :)

I got mine the other day - glitters look fab.
Tried a wee bit last night:

Shellac Ruby Ritz & Tinsel Toast, with antique gold on the ruby ritz.

nails xmas.jpg

My first ever attempt using additives with new glitter ones

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352758286.408804.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352758286.408804.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,091
Anyone? X

No there's nothing. Just a few pictures on the box but it only tells you what colours and things were used on each look, not how to achieve them.

On the back of box it says go to CND.com/additives to view step by steps and video for twinkle toes, you have to register as a pro, there's lots of education vidoes on there hth x

On the back of box it says go to CND.com/additives to view step by steps and video for twinkle toes, you have to register as a pro, there's lots of education vidoes on there hth x

When I went on that link, there was only videos on the original additives, nothing for the Twinkle Additives.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, and I might get shot down for saying this, but I actually prefer the Irresistible Glitters. I personally find these additives to be slightly chunkier than the Irresistible, especially the Shimmering Silver, which I don't like so much. I will use them up as I've bought them but I don't think I'd buy them again if CND bring out more in the future.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, and I might get shot down for saying this, but I actually prefer the Irresistible Glitters. I personally find these additives to be slightly chunkier than the Irresistible, especially the Shimmering Silver, which I don't like so much. I will use them up as I've bought them but I don't think I'd buy them again if CND bring out more in the future.

I also found that, they are the same thickness as all my other glitters and some are finer so they aren't what I call ultra fine. When I think if ultra fine I think of like glitter dust like mica or additives not normal glitter specks iykwim? X

I haven't had a play yet but I had a good look and the look very fine to me just not the silver one... I love my irresistible glitters so hope I'm not disappointed with these :/ xx

yay they arrived this morn and just had a play! i love all but the silver. I have a silver the same colour but finer that i got at olympia and its much nicer but as said it will still get used. The pewter colour is gorgeous as is the red and blue and the gold is very different to other golds as it seems to have shots of copper through it...stunning! but which shall i have on my toes!

They're no different to using glitter, no instructions really needed. Just use your creativity and imagination and go wild! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

ive just done my toes in rockstar with onyx and the pewter glitter and some diamantes and i have to say i love it!!will take pics tomorrow in better light...think its going to be popular!

Latest posts

Back