CND vs Ezflow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybun

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just want sum advice of which would be the best course to take i'm torn between Ezflow & CND. I've got an information pack from Ezflow n im going down to CND's academy in an hr but just wanted sum opinions first before i decide.

Kelly

There seems to be loads of threads entitled 'CND VS some brand or other' this week :green:

I cannot comment on Ezflow as I trained with Creative (following a lot of research on this site!!) Good luck whichever you choose...if you do a search up at the top there'll be loads of posts for you to have read through :hug:

Last edited:
hi there ive trained with ezflow and must say that the training i have had so far has been excellent the tutors are always very friendly and helpful and are only a phone call away if you have any problems, i have learnt so much from the courses.
the products are fantastic and they have a really big range of coloured acrylics which are great xxxx

Hi all,
Just want sum advice of which would be the best course to take i'm torn between Ezflow & CND. I've got an information pack from Ezflow n im going down to CND's academy in an hr but just wanted sum opinions first before i decide.

Kelly

Which creative Nail academy would that be?? There is no official Creative Academy in MK. There is however an official CND trainer in Hertford area which is where most from MK go. BEWARE ... there are folks who claim to be CND who are not and cannot give you a valid CND cert.

If you wish to contact CND always do it through Sweet Squared on 08452106060. THEY will tell you who is legit and who isn't! Hope this helps. :hug:

I think both companies provide good quality training and have great products and educators alongside.
I think it all depends on what you want as an end product from your education. If you want to produce natural looking nails then cnd would be the company to go with, if you want to produce design nails the ezflow would be the company to go with. Although I am saying this, it doesn't mean that you can't produce design nails with cnd or natural looking ones with ezflow.....it's just that each put more focus on their own shape and USP (UNIQUE SELLING POINT).
This is in my opinion though between either of these 2 companie you have great training and products ahead of you.
hth :hug::)

Is their a Creative Academy in the states? If so were? thanks Mary

Is their a Creative Academy in the states? If so were? thanks Mary
Go to the main cnd.com website, after registering click on 'education', then 'find'... there are classes for both L&P and Brisa in Winona. There are also listings for trade shows and also the CND Roadshows.

hth's

It is all about personal preference when it comes to product choice and training. I am EZ Flow trained through to Masters and have always found my training to be excellent. I also have fellow nail techs who are CND trained and love that, so either would be a great way to go.

Both companies will give you great service, training and products. I have used both and thought CND products to also be excellent. I just decided to go with EZ Flow because of the range of colours they have and the design possibilities i can offer. CND also have a range of colours, so design is also possible here too. You can also produce a very natural looking nail with EZ Flow, but as was said previously, EZ Flow is big on design where as i would say CND are more for natural look when they sell their products.

You wouldn't go wrong with either company, so in my opinion, i would get a try me kit from both and give them a go to get what feels good to you.

CND versus Ezflow is kinda like Mariah versus Madonna, only which one is Mariah and which one is Madonna.

Oddly enough some think Madge is more popular, then are proven wrong.

Some may think it depends on allegiace, but really it depends on facts and worldwide sales.

Go Madonna and go Mariah, you guys can sort it out amongst yourselves:)

YouTube - Madonna phones Mariah Carey

persoanlly i would find the educator that you would like to work with, this is as important as the brand who are offering the trainning. It is worth travelling to find the right educator for you. Education is a journey not just one destination!

I have traveled miles over the years and i did find some one who i clicked with, they inspired me to what i have achieved. For that i was very greatful.

good luck

persoanlly i would find the educator that you would like to work with, this is as important as the brand who are offering the trainning. It is worth travelling to find the right educator for you. Education is a journey not just one destination!

I have traveled miles over the years and i did find some one who i clicked with, they inspired me to what i have achieved. For that i was very greatful.

I do not think this advise is very realistic to be honest. How many of us get to meet educators first to see if we 'click' with them?

One of the reasons that CND have the reputation they have is because so much time is taken to choose educators of the highest quality. So many do not make it to CND ambassador status because their personality doesn't fit or they do not do nails worthy of being a CND educator or they just do not have the academic prowess to pass the assessments.

ALL CND ambassadors are justly proud to be chosen. They are ALL fantastic and do a marvellous job which is why CND have twice been voted as the best providers of nail education in the country. It is interesting that not one other nail company has even been nominated fot this award.

So believe me you can trust that whichever CND educator you do your training with and at whichever Creative nail academy you choose, you will get the best training this industry has to offer.

I do not think this advise is very realistic to be honest. How many of us get to meet educators first to see if we 'click' with them?

One of the reasons that CND have the reputation they have is because so much time is taken to choose educators of the highest quality. So many do not make it to CND ambassador status because their personality doesn't fit or they do not do nails worthy of being a CND educator or they just do not have the academic prowess to pass the assessments.

ALL CND ambassadors are justly proud to be chosen. They are ALL fantastic and do a marvellous job which is why CND have twice been voted as the best providers of nail education in the country. It is interesting that not one other nail company has even been nominated fot this award.

So believe me you can trust that whichever CND educator you do your training with and at whichever Creative nail academy you choose, you will get the best training this industry has to offer.
This was my opion, and from experience, and from a unbrand assosiated point of view. Every one should explore whats right for them we are all diffrent. It worked for me and a number of other people who i have come in to contact with, granted not for all.

I think this is something you need to think long and hard about. There are things that CND offer and EzFlow doesn't and vice versa.
There are many threads on BOTH and only you can make your mind up what training you choose and the services you offer.
Have a really good look at all the threads x

Perhaps you will expain just how one is supposed to check out their educator and click with them before a course takes place, Caroline?

Perhaps you will expain just how one is supposed to check out their educator and click with them before a course takes place, Caroline?
Telephone a good start!

Telephone a good start!

A good educator (as they should be) is either teaching or talking to students, they are unlikely to give out their number until you have done a course TBH

Hi Kelly,

Keep in mind that I am in New Zealand, which is worlds apart (in many ways) from the UK as far as what is available as far as training and products. Nevertheless, I will give you my .02.

Call around. You will get a very pro-creative mindset on here, its a given, and thats fine, as long as you don't let that dissuade you from doing your research in an objective manner.

Talk to people - such as you are doing here but also in real life. Go into local salons and explain what you are wanting to do and some may blow you off, but some may actually talk to you and give you advice. Not going to know unless you try.

Do your research - with both EZ Flow and Creative you get your kit as part of your training, so you'll have product included, not a seperate item (some others may do this, but I don't know as I've no experience)

You CAN and SHOULD ring around to various training providers and trainers to see if you CLICK. I can tell you from experience that you can accomplish a lot with a telephone. If you ring someone up and they don't want to talk with you and provide some productive input, I wouldn't shortlist them to give them my money. Do keep in mind that if they are busy, it may take them a while to get back to you, so be patient as well. Email is sometimes the better option, but make sure you make yourself very clear what you are asking and what you want from your training.

As you are in the UK, you have many more options than I did here. Use that to your advantage.

Good luck with your research!

Nancy :)

ha! I just had a sinus cleanse with coffee, but no mind...that was classic!

Thanks everyone, have decided to go with the CND course as there near to me & after meeting with them they were very helpful & offer alot of help after the course :)

Latest posts

Back