Comfy chair for nails - what are you all using?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In your opinions geeks, do u feel a chair with handles on either side is comfortable when working or without?

I do prefer the office chairs as you can height adjust.

I have two of these. http://m.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/art/70224756/ so comfy and height adjustable great for pedis and my foot rest too. back is tight mesh so breathable, washable and good support and seat can be wiped clean- which is fabulous after my blue additives nightmare where I ended up looking like a Smurf! Ikea deliver too. Just need to stop my son spinning on them!! They come also in pink, green and blue :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

I trapped my sciatic nerve twice recently and was out of work my physio suggested it could be my work chair. I changed it to this one like you happy feet. Since then had no pain at all. Very comfy and supportive x

I trapped my sciatic nerve twice recently and was out of work my physio suggested it could be my work chair. I changed it to this one like you happy feet. Since then had no pain at all. Very comfy and supportive x

Ouch! Feel your pain have terrible trouble with sciatica at times. The chair is soooo comfy isn't it :) glad you've found some relief honey x x x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

I had a similar thing few months ago, I had two high back executive chairs but wanted something more comfy for my client when doing pedis, hunted around and kept coming back to a chair that I'd sat in loads at my dentist (broke a tooth on a tuity fruity) so hunted it down and found them at macros and bought one, was meant to be just for pedis but a lot of my friends and clients ask to sit in it having their nails done, as they say it is so comfy, I have a nice cushion for it too if needed, it swivels but doesn't move on wheels but very light so easy for moving, so now I do have 2 options of chair for my clients but thought I'd just mention this one

Please excuse messy room, I'm painting pops and no clients today :)

We have these at my place! Soo comfy the clients love them! X

Saddle chairs are really good for us as therapists, they help keep our posture right to avoid back problems! (that's the last thing we need hey :) ) they take a bit of time getting used to but now I'm used to mine I loveee it :) hope you find a chair that suits you best :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352508015.918997.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352508015.918997.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 239
I have a nice padded normal dining chair for when I do nails. For pedi clients sit on my futon and I have a little stool. It's really comfy for the client and my back :)

You can see it here
Vicki x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352540120.531986.jpg

I had a similar thing few months ago, I had two high back executive chairs but wanted something more comfy for my client when doing pedis, hunted around and kept coming back to a chair that I'd sat in loads at my dentist (broke a tooth on a tuity fruity) so hunted it down and found them at macros and bought one, was meant to be just for pedis but a lot of my friends and clients ask to sit in it having their nails done, as they say it is so comfy, I have a nice cushion for it too if needed, it swivels but doesn't move on wheels but very light so easy for moving, so now I do have 2 options of chair for my clients but thought I'd just mention this one

Please excuse messy room, I painting pops and no clients today :)

Can you tell me the height of your chair please? I've bought a desk that I love but the back is lower so clients legs are getting a bit squashed so need something a bit lower! X

Latest posts

Back