COMPETITION MODELS NEEDED - Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
I would like to enter the comps at Excel but need to find a couple of great models with lovely nails beds.

If there are any geeks who are interested, please pm me.

All expenses met!:hug:

would love to do this but think my nail beds are a little too stumpy

Any luck yet Chris? x

Where do you live Chris? Just thinking it would be great if you found someone relatively close to you so it would be easier to get some practice in ?

Where do you live Chris? Just thinking it would be great if you found someone relatively close to you so it would be easier to get some practice in ?
My salon is in Hereford and, yes, ideally the closer someone is the better but I am happy to meet any expenses for anyone who has to travel.

I am sure there is one or two great Geeks out there who can come to my rescue:cry:x

Oh how I wish I had great nail beds....

I hope you find someone soon xx

i would offer but i live to far

good luck i am sure you will get some geeky help very soon

I would love too - but I don't think my nail beds will be nice enough :(

Good Luck! X

Chris I know you need someone with perfect nail beds .. and mine aint perfect! If you want i will put a notice up in my salon for you. And keep an eye on clients fingers!

Chris I know you need someone with perfect nail beds .. and mine aint perfect! If you want i will put a notice up in my salon for you. And keep an eye on clients fingers!
Thanks Nicki! You're a star xxx:hug:

Please geeks do all you can to help Chris find a model! She is a great nail technician, great fun, and we really miss her at the comps!

Good luck Chris, we will all spread the word for you! xx

Will you be needing a model for all 3 days chris? Ive got a poster to go up tomorrow.
I have copied the model requirements from your website. x

Please geeks do all you can to help Chris find a model! She is a great nail technician, great fun, and we really miss her at the comps!

Good luck Chris, we will all spread the word for you! xx
Awe thanks Rachel - you've really got me blushing now lol!:hug:

Will you be needing a model for all 3 days chris? Ive got a poster to go up tomorrow.
I have copied the model requirements from your website. x
I haven't checked the rules yet Nicki but will probably need a model for Sunday and Monday. Thanks for your help xxx:hug:

Seeing as I see a lot of clients from the hospital and with my mum working on the admissions ward, she saw my print out for you. She thought it may help if she puts a notice on her work board .. just extra help. Will only pass on your number if i feel they are suitable. Fingers crossed! :hug:

well chris mate if you get to many i could do with one for fancy french on monday..lol

well chris mate if you get to many i could do with one for fancy french on monday..lol
Hey Jac - You'll be entering Fancy French so keep practicing and I'll keep you posted hun xxx:hug:

Sorry girls I feel bad but my nails aren't comp material if they were I would do it in a heartbeat for either of you x

:hug::hug::hug:

I have quite good nailbeds, i was going to be modeling for cec but she hasnt decided if she is going to enter or not,
if she dosent enter anybody else is welcome to my nails hth

Latest posts

Back