Competition Results Are In!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Caroline just phoned me so here they are.

Caroline (Crazy and Creative) won First Place in the Wrap section using the Fabric# system From Designer Nails

Kelly Swain won First Place in the Tip and Overlay using Liquid & Powder section Using Retention+ from Creative Nail Design

Diane Plummer won Frist Place in the Gel Category using Brisa gels from Creative Nail Design

Congratulations to everyone who took part but have to say I am well chuffed!!

You guys rock my world!!

fantastic results .....

Well done all and well done Designer Nails / Creative ! What a result eh for all !

Thanks for letting us know Gigi

kx
geeg said:
Caroline just phoned me so here they are.

Caroline (Crazy and Creative) won First Place in the Wrap section using the Fabric# system From Designer Nails

Kelly Swain won First Place in the Tip and Overlay using Liquid & Powder section Using Retention+ from Creative Nail Design

Diane Plummer won Frist Place in the Gel Category using Brisa gels from Creative Nail Design

Congratulations to everyone who took part but have to say I am well chuffed!!

You guys rock my world!!

Fanatastic News, So many talented Creative techs :hug:
Well Done to All who were placed. :Love:

Congratulations to all - fantastic news for Creative!

That's fantastic! :D :D

Congratulations!!!

Creative and Fabric# may make the beautiful products that win, but it is the wonderful technicians who put the magic into the products.

Wonderful work girls and 2 of them are 2 of Creative's Fabulous Ambassadors ... so proud of them!! Kelly and Diane

Whoopee......Creative sweeps the board.......well done girls. The nails were kick ass fantastic....
David

Thats a great result for Creative and especially the tech's.

Well Done all!!!

Well done to Diane! I had my 1-2-1 on sculpting with her at Leeds on Tuesday and she was brilliant, helped me loads and gave me some excellent tips etc! Gave me the confidence I needed for my MQD on Thursday (still grinning!!)

Mich

Well done to all the winners....well done really to all the competitors! Fab news!
:Love:

Fantastic news!!!!! :D

Well done to all of you....you guys really do rock!!!!! :biggrin:

Fantastic news for Creative and the winners - well done to you all!!

Fantastic news!!! Well done to a fantastic product and fantastic technicians :)

Cathy

hi

fab news well done to all!

What a result! Way-to-go. I feel so proud to be part of the Creative Umbrella and so inspired by you all.

Congrats to all the comp winners and well done to everyone else who took the trouble to participate, I am sure you nails were fab too :)

AAAAw well done you guys! Your nails were fabbio......I got 3rd place in uv gel so I'm getting there (slowly!!)
It was so great to see so many people competing.......
Roll on the Nailympics!!!

Well done you guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Que guay! Me alegro mucho! Muchas besos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
geeg said:
Creative and Fabric# may make the beautiful products that win, but it is the wonderful technicians who put the magic into the products.

Wonderful work girls and 2 of them are 2 of Creative's Fabulous Ambassadors ... so proud of them!! Kelly and Diane

Well done to all the winners and well done Clare too (another Geek to be placed)...you did great hun

xxx

Well done to all that took part!!!!:D

and well done to all the winners

Debz xx

Congratulations to all winners!
A huge sucess for CND too :D

IM NOT IN THE LEAST SUPRISED!!
CREATIVE HAVE THE BEST PRODUCTS AND THE VERY BEST TRAINED TECHS!! WELL DONE.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back