Competition Results Are In!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done to all the competitors, takes guts to enter and in my eyes you are all winners.

Well done to you all - what a result!!

Now........... where are the pics????? :D

Great Result
and oh my god Di Plummers face was a picture xxxx Told ya babe (in the loo's)
Caroline well done babe xxxx
Clare that was a fab result xxxx
Kelly those nails rocked babe xxxx

But a fab well done to all those novices that took the plunge, lol next time round it's with the big boys lol........ xxxx
And no surpise that Creative rocked again at a Comp......... how can it not xxxx

Well done to everyone that entered the competitions and got placed, it was quite emotional when Di and kelly won their faces were a picture. And the loudest cheers you could hear for miles.

Clare excellent news hun very well done
x

Creative well done as well
x

Well done to all competitors, Creative or otherwise! But special thoughts and wishes go out to all who competed especially the Creative peeps.

Well done.

Can't wait for the Olympia show!!!

Strut your stuff peeps!!!

Hugs to you all

Jane said:
Congratulations to all winners!
A huge sucess for CND too :D

ditto xxx

Wow! ...another victory for CND!
Big congrats to all competitors whatever your brand ... youre all stars!
:hug:

Congratulations geeks - fabulous news !!!

Congratulations to all who competed.

I was sitting in the Nail Forum watching Sam setting up for his seminar and all of a sudden loads of people came on stage and spoke to Sam, who then put his jacket on and left. It turned out that they were about to read out the comp winners. I have never stayed that late at the shows so it was a first for me.

It was great to hear the names of people who I have "known" for some time. I have been a Geek with Caroline for ages, I know of Diane as she does Samantha's nails, among loads of other things and I have done all of my Creative training with Kelly and her Mum, Anne.

I don't know about you guys having a lump in your throats winning, cos I did just sitting in the audience LOL.

And to Gloria sitting waiting in the audience for Sam to finish her nails LOL.

Well done to all and to Sam, it was a fab seminar, glad I stayed.

Many congratulations to all who won and were placed and an even bigger congratulation to all who took part, without you all there would be no competition:hug:

You are all winners

Amanda

Well Done and Congratulations to everyone :hug:

Well done to all the winners aint the Geeks just the best.

Clare well done in your fist comp and I never did get to see you :( next time babe.

Take care Dawnie xxx

Aw Dawnie I know I was gutted I didnt meet you :sad: I was in comp all morning and spent the afternoon wandering in a bit of a daze (getting up at 6.30 am is never a good look)
Met Ruthie (just as I imagined her!) and saw Cathie,Jess,Deni,Gem and Sarah Lou......I had my camera with me too for lots of geeky pics but didn't take any!!
Next time for sure
mwah xxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TO YOU CLARE WHAT CAN I SAY THERES ONLY ONE THING
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kathyxxxxxxxxxx

hi guys

had a fab time was thrilled with my result and to top it off yesterday my model won in the novice cat :D

pics of my nails are in photo album will post stef's when i get them

thank you all for your kind words but a big thanks to ruth ( my nail mum ) xxxx without her none of this would have happened

very well done you, you must be very proud?
Oceana said:
AAAAw well done you guys! Your nails were fabbio......I got 3rd place in uv gel so I'm getting there (slowly!!)
It was so great to see so many people competing.......
Roll on the Nailympics!!!

Well done you guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

crazy'n'creative said:
hi guys

had a fab time was thrilled with my result and to top it off yesterday my model won in the novice cat :D

pics of my nails are in photo album will post stef's when i get them

thank you all for your kind words but a big thanks to ruth ( my nail mum ) xxxx without her none of this would have happened

Thanks for those nice words .....
So that foot did have it's uses........and you said you can't use Fibreglass ....yea right and I am a size 8 .........

But hey what about our Stef...............now I remember her as the model for Caroline and my god she has come a long way in such a short time....and I mean short time....she rocked big time....... the look on her face when they announced her name was priceless.........
So well done babe xxx

Well done all of you. Congratulations Dianne - see you in Leeds on Friday!

More Comp (All Creative users) results........

FREE FORM SCULPTING 1ST PLACE = NIKKI PORTWAY

FREE FROM SCULPTING JOINT SECOND PLACE = LISA SMITH

EUROPEAN NAIL TECH OF THE YEAR = NIKKI PORTWAY

COMP NAIL TECH OF THE YEAR = LISA SMITH

PROFESSIONAL NAIL TECH OF THE YEAR = MARCO BENITO

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO NIKKI, LISA & MARCO - You all inspire us Geeks! Proud to be a Geek and proud to be a Creative technician!

Latest posts

Back