Congrats to the IBPA Winners!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackieMc

Reaction score
The Irish Beauty Professionals Association show was on this weekend and the Industry Awards were held on Sunday evening. I only have a few results as these are the people I know, maybe if other people have more results they could post them.

Best Nail Technician - Louisa Flanagan of Nail & Beauty Bar (NSI) This is the third time Louisa has won!

My good buddy Sharon Kennedy of Complete Nail Care & Beauty came 2nd with a Highly Commended - not bad for her first time entering! (Ez Flow)

Best Nail Salon - Pamela Kennedy of Posh Nails Belfast (Ez Flow)

And I think another of Louisa's chain of salons, Nail & Beauty Bar in Donaghmede got Highly Commended too! (NSI) Someone correct me if I'm wrong here!

Well done to everyone! Sorry I don't know all the results!

Jackie
x

Thanks for that Jackie,

Well done to all of you and everyone who entered!!!:hug:

Congratulations To Everyone!

Well done everyone:hug:

well done all.

Well done everybody :hug:

well done everybody :hug:

Just digressing slightly, but I was told that some stands at the IBPA had rather a lot of items stolen from them overnight, I believe Creative was one of them, I heard it was something like 24,000 Euros worth!! :eek: I think St Tropez was another one and there were some more companies who had things stolen too. From what I can gather this was once the Trade Show was over for the day and the public not in there anymore. I've possibly got this wrong and this was the amount stolen by light fingered shoppers - but this seems a bit high for that sort of thing.

Can't trust anyone these days!

Just digressing slightly, but I was told that some stands at the IBPA had rather a lot of items stolen from them overnight, I believe Creative was one of them, I heard it was something like 24,000 Euros worth!! :eek: I think St Tropez was another one and there were some more companies who had things stolen too. From what I can gather this was once the Trade Show was over for the day and the public not in there anymore. I've possibly got this wrong and this was the amount stolen by light fingered shoppers - but this seems a bit high for that sort of thing.

Can't trust anyone these days!

This is shocking!!..........I wonder when it will all appear for sale on EBay?

Congratulations to you all!

Latest posts

Back