Cottage Garden Nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarwaa

Reaction score
Sping had sprung and flowers seem to be all the rage, and Mum has an interview on Thursday, she wanted something delicate but eyecatching. ;)

Tell me what you think,

Sarah
100_1037=mini.JPG

Hi Sarah,

They look lovely, I like your smiles, really good. The flowers are beautifully done, very colourful!! :)

Sarah, they look great:D

They're really beautiful Sarah! Well done!

I love them, i wish i could do them half as good as these. I'm still very much learning and have a long way to go. Well done

Awww .... how pretty are those... really summery & sweet!
Do you mind if I print this off to show my students on Tuesday?
My lesson is on precision painting and I have something else going on for my own hands at the mo.
Will of course ensure your name is on the pic!
:hug:

sooooooooooooooooo pretty!!

They're gorgeous!!! Very pretty and summery.

Good work ;)

xxx

I really love these Sarah very feminine

Looking Good makes me feel all summery

These are Gorgeous Sarah, bet your mums pleased !

Glors .... these are some of the flowers id like hun !! just to let you know ! lol

kx

They are so lovely. Very pretty indeed! :D

They are gorgeous :)

I think they are really lovely. You should be proud. Obviously painstakingly done. Your French is fab with great smile. Hope I'll be that good one day.

They're beautiful Sarah ... well done.

really lovely sarah!

I'm really enjoying the nice weather recently and it really perks you up. Your mums nails ecapsulates this feeling!
They are really lovely, something you should be very proud of.
:)

Well done Sarah they are absolutely superb :D

Hi Sarah,

They are lovely, hey if your mum doesnt get the job with her stunning nails, then its their loss! Tell her to put a word in for you about your nails if anyone asks!!!

What have you used to create the look?

Louise x

Hello everyone,

Thank you all so much for all your lovely replies :)

The nails are (Creative) L&P overlays, and the nail art is produced with regular acrylic craft paint and a gold nubar pen. For the flowers and leaves I used a small filbert brush, the green stems were done with the smallest Vrush Pen and the dots (flower buds) were a dotting tool.

The whole lot took about 30 mins which I was quite pleased with. (It would be quicker if I did them again since I was making it up as I went along lol)

Sarah

Latest posts

Back