Crazy Frog ... AAAAGGGGHHHH !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The crazy frog rintone advert

• Is neat - I have it on my phone and call myself just to hear it 19 times a day.

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • It sucks. Im currently stalking everyone involved and sending them boiled frogs in Tiffany bags

Votes: 181 90.0%

• Total voters
As well as annoying .... It's so UGLY!!

NOW THIS IS CUTE!!

Attachments

• Frgo catching a fly.bmp
    20.5 KB · Views: 35
It drives me insane!!!!!

Ahh Geeg, that is cute!! :)

I absolutely hate that ad!
And what's that little bit that's blocked out with a black square between his legs?
On second thoughts, don't answer that!

Well i like it......i think its fabaroooooonie, i dont have it on my phone so i think the poll is a little innacurate as i did vote for its neat!!!!!!!!!

My kids love it too, its funny and comical and i like it!!!!!!

Amanda

The frog doesnt get me as much as the dragon.. or is it the bird!
Anyway, that Hellium-voice thing is trying waaaaay to hard to be cute... its just so damn SICKLY!!!!

Looks like we are not the only ones who hate him lol

Attachments

• _40764127_crazyfrog.jpg
    _40764127_crazyfrog.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 29
Lily said:
Well i like it......i think its fabaroooooonie, i dont have it on my phone so i think the poll is a little innacurate as i did vote for its neat!!!!!!!!!

My kids love it too, its funny and comical and i like it!!!!!!

Amanda

looks like we are the only 2 geeks who dont hate it lily :D ....i dont have that one on my phone but i do have sweety the little bird on it....lol

stanleyann

hate it. hate it. hate it .....

I think its funny...its not on my phone but you'v got to admit the frog is funny..!!
stanleyann said:
looks like we are the only 2 geeks who dont hate it lily :D ....i dont have that one on my phone but i do have sweety the little bird on it....lol

stanleyann

JCS said:
I CANNOT STAND IT !!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

cALm AgaIn nOw :)
This is why i LOVE crazy frog,it makes people do and say funny things,sometimes they do a little rain dance too.as my 9yr old says,YEAH BRING IT ON! LOL

my 1 year old loves it,as soon as it comes on he starts boping up and down to it and has a great big grin on his face.my 12 year old loves it too.i hate it

vicky said:
I think its funny...its not on my phone but you'v got to admit the frog is funny..!![/QUOTE=hotnails]I think its funny too,and i think peoples reaction to it is funny!And the new one out is really catchy too! :biggrin:

It really does my friggin head in!! So does the chick thing too...

I hated it as well, but must admit the new one with Axel F is quite good sorry guys!! x x

Only last night I was whinging to a client about the frog ringtone advert! And then.... there are the chickens, and then there is the dragon! When is it going to stop???! Lol, the things I moan about!

I agree, its just plain vile, vile, vile - it has to be the most irritating sound on TV today and how many times must they show that advert :evil:

So annoying!!!It was on the TV every other advert lastnight! It's doing my swede in!!
I'm told I can do quite a good impression of him though!!! Not sure if thats a good thing or not!!

Tilly xx

the new crazy frog advert was just on telly....DJ FROG ......lol

.....ring ring ding bing ding ding bing bing.......hee hee

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
the new crazy frog advert was just on telly....DJ FROG

OOOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO, not another one ... :cry: There should definitely be a public health warning issued with this ad

Noodle said:
:cry: WAAAAAAAAAA ... is it just me?

This has to be the most annoying ad on tv at the moment ... it's on every ad-break without fail, and not just the once either, oh no, TWICE !!!

Crazy is the right name ... it's certainly driving me round the loop :irked:

It drives me insane!!!!!!! And now we have to put up with bloody chics and dragons aswell!!!!! :evil:

Latest posts

Back